Clyde One Super Score Board

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He was watching from the sidelines as the team he hates the most notched up another victory 

He has strangely not been the ref in many big games this season mate . . Find that weird considering , " what is at stake this season  " his words :lol:

Prso's headband likes this
  • Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....the tarrier close to tears and talking about how he hasn’t spoke to his family in days.  Absolutely fucking priceless. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

celtic went to Dubai for a couple of pints by the pool and they have come back with 2 cases of corona.

Did anyone hear Stephen Odonnell on sportscene last night quote " seeing Rangers so far ahead is boring for Scottish football so hopefully celtic can get a bit closer"  celtic just won 12 trophie

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Raligt said:

Canny wait for this tonight

It’s going to be the ‘night of the long knives’ for Lennon.  All the celtic fans calling up to demand his sacking.  If Sparta best them on Thursday it’ll ramp up to fever pitch.  All week long this’ll be essential listening :lol: 

Raligt likes this
11 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I hope they keep lennon at least till the cup final, and hearts giving them a roasting.....

Its definitely turning to when and not if now. Still think he will be given to the next old firm match/January unless there is some massive collapse. This currently isn't a massive collapse, not by a long shot, but it's made out it is due to the games in hand. 

WATP-FOREVER likes this
44 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Its definitely turning to when and not if now. Still think he will be given to the next old firm match/January unless there is some massive collapse. This currently isn't a massive collapse, not by a long shot, but it's made out it is due to the games in hand. 

The 2019/20 season was called way too early. They could have been caught, if we had  won the o/standing games against them, I think we could have been down to 4 points difference.

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

8 out of their 13 league games they’ve conceded. 62% of their games. 8 teams out of 12 in the league have scored against them...

It’s easy to look at their next run before the Old Firm and think they’ll sweep up win after win but there’s nothing to suggest that if they’re leaking goals left, right and centre. I fancy Dundee United and Kilmarnock to take points off them before our game.

esquire8 likes this
25 minutes ago, the sliver fox said:

My thoughts exactly, definitely put a wee wry smile on my face listening to their pain 🤣

Listened to this and then went out to get a newspaper. Forgot to remove the wee wry smile off my face which seemed to upset quite a few sheep fans in my location! :p:

8 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Listened to this and then went out to get a newspaper. Forgot to remove the wee wry smile off my face which seemed to upset quite a few sheep fans in my location! :p:

I had a teams call this morning and one of the guys is a tim, after I finished ripping the piss he tried claiming we don't have the strength in depth to last the season.  Once I had finished laughing I suggested we just get on with the meeting 🤣