Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Lemon covered that in his mad rant.  Apparently to work harder and cover more ground than they could have at home.  No idea how that works out :confused:

All it needed was one hack to ask “what did you do in Dubai that you couldn’t do at Lennoxtown....other than catch the ‘rona?”  

Reaction would have been glorious 😂

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I know TLB is a crackpot, but he is a clever one . Is he trying to bate the Government here .... Trying to stoke up the controversy , so that the Government actually get involved again . Possibly trying to get the football stopped . It seems wide of the mark at this juncture but this cunts words always seem to cause outrage and major fall outs  . ie the McDonald saga , refs strike and then the Compliance officer introduction 

THIS, it’s what it is all about

13 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

For those who never venture into the tarrier thread, the tarriers have not posted a thing about today's presser on their social media.

Pretty much says it all now.

From the outside, this may be a matter of days before he goes.

Actually wondering now if this is Lennon working his ticket out. 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

There is no chance that slanty Pete was aware of or agreed with that press conference.  He’s all about the bottom line and nothing else,  cellic’s reputation has taken a battering today on UK national news and I wouldn’t be surprised if the bad publicity stretches outside the country.  

The telling thing is the taigs twitter hasnt had any coverage of the press conference posted on it, I reckon he really has just gone of the rails. Listening to criticism for the past week or so and its all built up.

So they could hang him out to dry especially since it flys in the face of lawells apology a few days ago

30 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I know TLB is a crackpot, but he is a clever one . Is he trying to bate the Government here .... Trying to stoke up the controversy , so that the Government actually get involved again . Possibly trying to get the football stopped . It seems wide of the mark at this juncture but this cunts words always seem to cause outrage and major fall outs  . ie the McDonald saga , refs strike and then the Compliance officer introduction 

100% this.

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

There is no chance that slanty Pete was aware of or agreed with that press conference.  He’s all about the bottom line and nothing else,  cellic’s reputation has taken a battering today on UK national news and I wouldn’t be surprised if the bad publicity stretches outside the country.  

I would put nothing past any of these people at that club tbph

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

The telling thing is the taigs twitter hasnt had any coverage of the press conference posted on it, I reckon he really has just gone of the rails. Listening to criticism for the past week or so and its all built up.

So they could hang him out to dry especially since it flys in the face of lawells apology a few days ago

That’s true, and he actually said during his rant that ‘it isn’t for Peter to apologise’ 

Twitter is glorious tonight. :lol: It's the sheer amount of folk giving him it with both barrels that's astounding. Think I've only counted 2 tweets defending him. Also, the amount of high profile folk getting in on it, as well as their own podcasters too. Brilliant! 

6 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

No it's not. Neil Lennon is an alcoholic with a limited mental capacity, he's not some Machiavelli character. Besides, the govt aren't going to stop the football just because Lennon made a tit of himself in front of the media. 

TLB knows he can get away with shite like this . And he's had plenty of success in the past with similar meltdowns . Every bear knows about his character . 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

TLB knows he can get away with shite like this . And he's had plenty of success in the past with similar meltdowns . Every bear knows about his character . 

He's simply having a meltdown after simmering away for 2 weeks in isolation watching, reading and listening to the media, fans and even his ex team mates slaughter him in public. He's not orchestrating some kind of grand Machiavellian plan to have the season voided. 

6 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

No it's not. Neil Lennon is an alcoholic with a limited mental capacity, he's not some Machiavelli character. Besides, the govt aren't going to stop the football just because Lennon made a tit of himself in front of the media. 

He’s not a ‘Machiavellian’ character but his boss is, wee popcorn is his mouthpiece, and if you think they’re not active behind the scenes especially with their accomplices at holyrood handy then you have learned nothing over the last decade about the beast.

5 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

He's simply having a meltdown after simmering away for 2 weeks in isolation watching, reading and listening to the media, fans and even his ex team mates slaughter him in public. He's not orchestrating some kind of grand Machiavellian plan to have the season voided. 

Plenty of previous that would pour cold water on your theory . There is clearly an agenda IMO . I don't buy he doesn't know what he is doing here . He absolutely does for me 

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Plenty of previous that would pour cold water on your theory . There is clearly an agenda IMO . I don't buy he doesn't know what he is doing here . He absolutely does for me 

The difference is that the media and fans normally back him in Scotland but that isn't happening. He has fucked it big time and brought attention to his and Celtic's attitude towards the rest of the population. This will cause a lot more problems than us laughing at them 👍

1 minute ago, Darth Bear said:

The difference is that the media and fans normally back him in Scotland but that isn't happening. He has fucked it big time and brought attention to his and Celtic's attitude towards the rest of the population. This will cause a lot more problems than us laughing at them 👍

Hope so  . :tu: