Jump to content

Clyde One Super Score Board


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....the tarrier close to tears and talking about how he hasn’t spoke to his family in days.  Absolutely fucking priceless. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

celtic went to Dubai for a couple of pints by the pool and they have come back with 2 cases of corona.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

The telling thing is the taigs twitter hasnt had any coverage of the press conference posted on it, I reckon he really has just gone of the rails. Listening to criticism for the past week or so and its all built up.

So they could hang him out to dry especially since it flys in the face of lawells apology a few days ago

That’s true, and he actually said during his rant that ‘it isn’t for Peter to apologise’ 

RFCRobertson and MisterC like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Twitter is glorious tonight. :lol: It's the sheer amount of folk giving him it with both barrels that's astounding. Think I've only counted 2 tweets defending him. Also, the amount of high profile folk getting in on it, as well as their own podcasters too. Brilliant! 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

No it's not. Neil Lennon is an alcoholic with a limited mental capacity, he's not some Machiavelli character. Besides, the govt aren't going to stop the football just because Lennon made a tit of himself in front of the media. 

 TLB knows he can get away with shite like this . And he's had plenty of success in the past with similar meltdowns . Every bear knows about his character . 

billscott likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

 TLB knows he can get away with shite like this . And he's had plenty of success in the past with similar meltdowns . Every bear knows about his character . 

He's simply having a meltdown after simmering away for 2 weeks in isolation watching, reading and listening to the media, fans and even his ex team mates slaughter him in public. He's not orchestrating some kind of grand Machiavellian plan to have the season voided. 

Roy Hobbs and Basement_Goof like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

No it's not. Neil Lennon is an alcoholic with a limited mental capacity, he's not some Machiavelli character. Besides, the govt aren't going to stop the football just because Lennon made a tit of himself in front of the media. 

He’s not a ‘Machiavellian’ character but his boss is, wee popcorn is his mouthpiece, and if you think they’re not active behind the scenes especially with their accomplices at holyrood handy then you have learned nothing over the last decade about the beast.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

He's simply having a meltdown after simmering away for 2 weeks in isolation watching, reading and listening to the media, fans and even his ex team mates slaughter him in public. He's not orchestrating some kind of grand Machiavellian plan to have the season voided. 

Plenty of previous that would pour cold water on your theory . There is clearly an agenda IMO . I don't buy he doesn't know what he is doing here . He absolutely does for me 

Link to post
Share on other sites

He wouldn’t go out there with out peters blessing hense why he will not be gotten rid of more he will be backed 

unless both go fighting that is 

the puppet and puppet master knew exactly what they were doing today 

pair of cunts 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Darth Bear said:

Annoying as fuck having to wait for these calls to go onto YouTube but this thread keeps me going 😂

Im the same. Dont have Alexa so just wait to get sent the best highlights from mates. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Plenty of previous that would pour cold water on your theory . There is clearly an agenda IMO . I don't buy he doesn't know what he is doing here . He absolutely does for me 

The difference is that the media and fans normally back him in Scotland but that isn't happening. He has fucked it big time and brought attention to his and Celtic's attitude towards the rest of the population. This will cause a lot more problems than us laughing at them 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Darth Bear said:

The difference is that the media and fans normally back him in Scotland but that isn't happening. He has fucked it big time and brought attention to his and Celtic's attitude towards the rest of the population. This will cause a lot more problems than us laughing at them 👍

Hope so  . :tu:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Im the same. Dont have Alexa so just wait to get sent the best highlights from mates. 

You can tune in online in the UK mate I'm sure. Can't remember the password for my vpn so fucked here listening to or watching UK content. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody else getting the rumours on whats app?

Hibs 2 positive cases and Livi 1 positive.

All due to Duffy being the positive one.

SNP meeting tomoro to discuss football being stopped til March?

Don't shoot the messenger but this is coming from a Ross County player supposedly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...