Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

13 minutes ago, Lovenkrands72 said:

I reckon it will be 1-1 mate. Absolutely no chance they are capable of winning   that much games in a row. I think they only have 17 games left but could be wrong. 

Ok, that’s why I was asking, I couldn’t recall actually how many they actually have 

On 15/01/2021 at 00:38, hammer93 said:

Aye....he was staunch....was it capital radio he went to?

Think he was involved in one of the bbc talent shows years back aswell 

Richard park was a bheast lover .Sorry to disappoint you there bud

Just now, hammer93 said:

I was always under the impression he was a Bluenose?

No mate .He was one of many bheast lovers employed by snyde since its inception .I remember reading about it back in the 90s when he fucked off from Snyde .Something you never forget ..It was from that day onwards they had Cooney ,McGuire ,Mculloch ,McNee .Long long list of bheasts 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

No mate .He was one of many bheast lovers employed by snyde since its inception .I remember reading about it back in the 90s when he fucked off from Snyde .Something you never forget ..It was from that day onwards they had Cooney ,McGuire ,Mculloch ,McNee .Long long list of bheasts 

I'm sure in the late 80s he did the live commentaries for clyde and he always came across biased towards Rangers, was he they guy who had a moustache and specks back in the day.....I remember when I saw him on tv years later I didn't recognise him with his new image?

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I'm sure in the late 80s he did the live commentaries for clyde and he always came across biased towards Rangers, was he they guy who had a moustache and specks back in the day.....I remember when I saw him on tv years later I didn't recognise him with his new image?

Yes it was mate ,but you may be getting mixed up with Jim white, who was a so called bear back then working through STV to Sky .Park was ok commentator but things were far different than they are nowadays in the media, in the 80s .I grew up loving Mcnee ,just for his commentaries .And we all knew where his allegiance was 🤣

7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Btw .I will bet there’s a high profile bear that pipes up I’m wrong in the morning .He loves posting to bears that he knows everything and your wrong .Wait for it 😉

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes it was mate ,but you may be getting mixed up with Jim white, who was a so called bear back then working through STV to Sky .Park was ok commentator but things were far different than they are nowadays in the media, in the 80s .I grew up loving Mcnee ,just for his commentaries .And we all knew where his allegiance was 🤣

Definitely thinking of park bud.....fuck knows :lol:

On 18/01/2021 at 22:06, Valance1690 said:

Get your point

However they have just fucked off to Dubai for a 'training camp' in the middle of a pandemic which caused them to catch Covid, been caught lying at the pool having a swally the day they arrived, have said a player wasnt able to play who then plays, refused to get tested again on the day of the match, had their manager have a full on breakdown live on camera & then had a 2nd player who tested positive...

That sounds as ridiculous as your post however that ones completely true 😂

Agreed but would add they've picked a fight with the FM, they've basically said she has an agenda against them. When in reality they just don't know how to follow the rules like the rest of sport has.

3 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I was always under the impression he was a Bluenose?

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Ooooft!...:mutley:

never knew either eejay.
for some reason the phone ins didn't have as many rhabid mutants phoning up,and any of them talking about him referred to him as Ibrox Park.
Probably explains why he has the career he has with all the stations,as i'm sure one of them was Planet.
That'll be us all getting told in the morning then :dance:
Really hadn't tuned into this in as many times in years.
Fuckin amazing what angry mutants do for the soul.:boydie2:

3 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Definitely thinking of park bud.....fuck knows :lol:

The real 9 inar absolutely pushed this breed of callers over the edge.
Can see why i was fooled.

Saw a snap of their new £5 million pound butter fingers signing autographs,and hope it's within the last week and it was some eagle eyed blue nose that caught the cunt,and this si only really the start of shit happeneing for them.
Really hope the last couple of weeks was just the warm up act for what should happen in the coming weeks.
BUT!!!!...i aint holding my breath.

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Ooooft!...:mutley:

never knew either eejay.
for some reason the phone ins didn't have as many rhabid mutants phoning up,and any of them talking about him referred to him as Ibrox Park.
Probably explains why he has the career he has with all the stations,as i'm sure one of them was Planet.
That'll be us all getting told in the morning then :dance:
Really hadn't tuned into this in as many times in years.
Fuckin amazing what angry mutants do for the soul.:boydie2:

Remember the mutants call the rebel the daily Ranger mate .And no matter how para  me ,yourself or most other bears sound  .We will never have anything on that lot .Even after last 9 years ,they would believe Sturgeon ,Snp ,all the refs ,Sfa and Spfl are all out to get them 🤣🤣