Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

No mate .He was one of many bheast lovers employed by snyde since its inception .I remember reading about it back in the 90s when he fucked off from Snyde .Something you never forget ..It was from that day onwards they had Cooney ,McGuire ,Mculloch ,McNee .Long long list of bheasts 

The big gaffer ,Jimmy Gordon who ended up Lord Gordon was a rhabid ,His kids used to go to the same school as me .It was a rural area and there was no pape school so the taigs went to our primary and stayed behind one day a week for the indoctrination (religious instruction) .

He used to to wait until high school until sending them to the pape school in Summerston .Somthing happened at Clyde in the early 80s and Gordon made a few quid ,Coz all kids then got whipped out and straight to the private taig school ,

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

No mate .He was one of many bheast lovers employed by snyde since its inception .I remember reading about it back in the 90s when he fucked off from Snyde .Something you never forget ..It was from that day onwards they had Cooney ,McGuire ,Mculloch ,McNee .Long long list of bheasts 

So "Ibrox" Park was a tarrier?!?! Don't think so somehow

21 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

That was my first old firm game (feel as old as you eejay):lol:

Jimmy "was you at the game, papish bastard " Sanderson on summary 😅

It was my few days after my 21st birthday .What a celebration I had that week 😄

11 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

So Jock stein called him that and that makes him a bluenose .Big Jock was the catalyst for all the paranoia and their feeling of injustice to this day .With a name like “ park “ it was always going to be a good curve ball .When you are young guy and you see a piece saying he favoured the scum .You don’t forget it mate 

10 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Percentage of rain/snow increase perhaps but surely they have undersoil heating and must have taken lessons from the cancellation last week?

Agreed, the percentage chance of rain is not the important stat, it is the intensity of the rain and the forecast is sleet, not heavy rain or snow, so good chance game goes ahead. 

9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

You've forgotten Nuremburg Shug.

1 hour ago, Tom0411 said:

Don't think he was an actual tarrier but he certainly was all for them, I remember his celebrations the day they won another tainted title at St Midden when they lay down to them, he was first up with gifting them a bottle of champers to celebrate.

15 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

When is someone going to mention the deafening silence from the SFA , they were quick enough to haul up our manager on disrepute charges earlier this season for far less than TLB.

Rangers News (James Black) have released a statement