Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

44 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I don't buy this the government should have stopped us excuse. The government make the rules and give the guidance for all sport. Are cfc now saying that the government should have covid police for all sport?

Spot on, so when celtic are spouting of they were given permission by the Government to go and wee Nippy has said on more than one occasion they were given guidance only, why is it nothing but silence from Nippy and her puppets 

The filth are going to collapse completely IMO. Lennon and Kennedy, backroom staff are all for the off, hopefully not, but at least by the end of the season. Their training will be a joke, half hearted, Lenny turning up pished, if he does turn up, players not giving a toss because of the situation. Other teams will fancy their chances, and be up for it. Yeah I can see them dropping barrowloads of points 😂😂

Never have the time to listen live, but it does cheer me up listening before i go to sleep and tonight's should be even better.  Handy that it's also on Spotify now.

After the direct and indirect pish i've had to endure over the last decade, it's just a pity that this has all happened when many of us are working from home.