Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Where abouts m8.....I keep coming across the green name meaning they are banned but never see them outing themselves :lol:

Started a thread suggesting we’re only playing well because of no fans or some shit, got loads of deserved abuse then the thread was binned so he started another one 😂 some pish about flying an hmrc flag, that didn’t last too long 

25 minutes ago, Raligt said:

Is it sad i actually look forward to the 6pm meltdoon everyday? Makes lockdown a bit more bearable.

It’s the same with looking forward to watching them play,I never thought I would get as much pleasure from watching those cunts play as I do from watching the gers. The timplosion of shite team,fans attacking buses,lennon interviews and the phone ins has opened up a whole new world and its brilliant.

Is there anyone left over at the piggery that is yet to make a complete wank of themselves in an interview or statement?

Kennedy - tick

TLB - tick

Lego Muncher - tick

Liewell - tick

Tommy Shagyermaw - tick, tick, ticketty-put-them-to-the-sword-tick!!!

Am waiting to see if Brother Woolworth's statue is going to make a statement and blame Sean Batty for the forecast last night?

2 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Is there anyone left over at the piggery that is yet to make a complete wank of themselves in an interview or statement?

Kennedy - tick

TLB - tick

Lego Muncher - tick

Liewell - tick

Am waiting to see if Brother Woolworth's statue is going to make a statement and blame Sean Batty for the forecast last night?

How about wee Griff !!!! I'm wanting another Tommy Sheridan video and to hear from Rod Stewart ! 

2 minutes ago, blueballss said:

Staple diet last couple of weeks hadn't honestly listened since 90s, just hope they let the moonhowlers on instead of talking amongst themselves 

They'll no, been doing it to keep the calls down since the mayhem started