Clyde One Super Score Board

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Oh no we both agree he is a cunt. I just think he can lean on the fence a bit more. He talks us up as well quite often. 

In a sense I'm maybe less critical compared to the other cunts we are subjected to, namely Sutton and walker etc who are an embarrassment to their trade.

aye he's no in the same league as walker, sutton and hartson but it takes a fair amount of brain damage to get to their level :lol:

Malkytfp1 likes this
  • Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....the tarrier close to tears and talking about how he hasn’t spoke to his family in days.  Absolutely fucking priceless. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

celtic went to Dubai for a couple of pints by the pool and they have come back with 2 cases of corona.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

No it won’t be every season til the end of time, but it will be this season 😂 mug 

Best predictor of future actions is past behaviour. celtic have proven theyve got the bottle to win a league. None of these Rangers players has proven theyve got the bottle to win anything, in fact they way they've capitulated at easter road, pittodrie and rugby park last few seasons suggest they havent.

The over confidence or too many Rangers fans is going to lead to complacency. Rangers are running amock so far, but if celtic win they're games in hand then we are a draw and an old firm loss away from being level points. That's hardly an unrealistic scenario, especially when you consider the fact that they've not got an away game again now until after christmas. Theyve also been so pish in europe that they're basically out now and can rest players for the last few games and go into the sunday fresh, whilst Rangers will be exerting themselves.

All its takes is a covid outbreak and momentum can be lost very easy or fans coming back getting jittery and on players backs increasing the pressure.

Rangers are playing great, but we were playing great this time last season and made an arse of it. 

14 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Oh no we both agree he is a cunt. I just think he can lean on the fence a bit more. He talks us up as well quite often. 

In a sense I'm maybe less critical compared to the other cunts we are subjected to, namely Sutton and walker etc who are an embarrassment to their trade.

I'd say Sutton is more extreme, but he also gives us way more praise than Keevins after big European nights lately.