Clyde One Super Score Board

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....the tarrier close to tears and talking about how he hasn’t spoke to his family in days.  Absolutely fucking priceless. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

celtic went to Dubai for a couple of pints by the pool and they have come back with 2 cases of corona.

Posted Images

Good call IMO, points out we're still in Europe doing well get the panel to agree we have a shout at going through. Then tires to point out that we are probably going to have SG for two more years before worrying about a replacement.

Should hopoefully get a bite where a manky comes on and cries about it and how we shouldn't be in europe because of 2012.

4 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Any cunt mentioned klimalas elbow and the compliance officer? Or are we back to rules for Alfie and rules for everyone else. 

No mention when looking at BBC website . On the scum page , absolutely no analysis so far . Will they look at the penalty Livy should have had or the offside goal from the  scum 

Rangers page . Analysis on Sheep sending off , the scum game and our goal against Motherwell being offside . 

scottyscott1963 and HG5 like this
4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Willing to bet the poster was on to dig them up and we were about to get a large GIFUY . And they just cut him off 

That’s what I thought. They must have a 10 second delay to stop swearing etc. He said something like “I know there’s a lot of celtic  fans out there and...”. Was blatantly going to say get it right fucking up them 😂

There is no point continuing to listen to this show. They refuse to talk about pertinent matters. i.e. Klamala's elbow is identical to Morelos yet no discussion even when a tarrier caller brought it up.

I'll listen to the quiz then I'm  off to do something more worthwhile. The show is so irritating.