Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

19 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Gonna get slaughtered for this, but I actually think Keevins, for a bead rattler, is very impartial. I actually think of all the pundits he bashes them more albeit cause it hurts him.

Agreed Malky , he does come out with some sensible stuff and some of it I do agree with .

However sometimes he doesn't tell the truth or skews the narrative so he doesn't have to be 100% truthful .

The Morelos carry on with the Bill Leckie article and the racist debate I don't recall him condemning  , not to mention his association with the Scum Boys Club around the time of Torbett are stains he can't shake off .

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Yep and they left the door open after saturdays result and not only did we go through it, We kicked the fucking thing down, A big change in our mentality imo.

Still don’t even think we’ve hit anywhere near top gear and we’re getting results like that, the squad depth is superb as well so players will just be constantly pushing each other 

On 19/10/2020 at 18:45, GOAT said:

....the tarrier close to tears and talking about how he hasn’t spoke to his family in days.  Absolutely fucking priceless. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mate I never thought this topic would fly but winning topic of the year so far with the sheer entertainment at timplosions.

56 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Was listening to Bbc on way back from work . That lot are gutted . It was clear crisis talk . Delicious

was listening to that as well  tom english a list of players that money has been wasted on including rogers time got to say some of them i had never heard of  when you here it laid out like that it is amazing how many bad signings they have made

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Diamond dan is dan Deacons second account btw. Wasn’t really meant to tell anyone but here we are 

Dan Deacon also routinely confesses his Catholic ways on fifa most weekends. Wasnt really meant to tell anyone but here we are.

21 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Best predictor of future actions is past behaviour. celtic have proven theyve got the bottle to win a league. None of these Rangers players has proven theyve got the bottle to win anything, in fact they way they've capitulated at easter road, pittodrie and rugby park last few seasons suggest they havent.

The over confidence or too many Rangers fans is going to lead to complacency. Rangers are running amock so far, but if celtic win they're games in hand then we are a draw and an old firm loss away from being level points. That's hardly an unrealistic scenario, especially when you consider the fact that they've not got an away game again now until after christmas. Theyve also been so pish in europe that they're basically out now and can rest players for the last few games and go into the sunday fresh, whilst Rangers will be exerting themselves.

All its takes is a covid outbreak and momentum can be lost very easy or fans coming back getting jittery and on players backs increasing the pressure.

Rangers are playing great, but we were playing great this time last season and made an arse of it. 

If we win on thursday we are through if Liege win or draw. As long as lech don't win we will be through