Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

6 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Aye I paid over a grand for 2 season tickets to keep up the pretence.

Pride comes before a fall and far far too many Rangers fans thinking it's a formality. Fuck all won in November, we all thought it was done and dusted on the 29th of December last year...

celtic fans paying to see Rangers is a common thing these days.

16 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Best predictor of future actions is past behaviour. celtic have proven theyve got the bottle to win a league. None of these Rangers players has proven theyve got the bottle to win anything, in fact they way they've capitulated at easter road, pittodrie and rugby park last few seasons suggest they havent.

The over confidence or too many Rangers fans is going to lead to complacency. Rangers are running amock so far, but if celtic win they're games in hand then we are a draw and an old firm loss away from being level points. That's hardly an unrealistic scenario, especially when you consider the fact that they've not got an away game again now until after christmas. Theyve also been so pish in europe that they're basically out now and can rest players for the last few games and go into the sunday fresh, whilst Rangers will be exerting themselves.

All its takes is a covid outbreak and momentum can be lost very easy or fans coming back getting jittery and on players backs increasing the pressure.

Rangers are playing great, but we were playing great this time last season and made an arse of it. 

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

looks like he's no having a good time on the shitter

He is the sort of fuckwit that’ll read all the twitter messages too. Hope he doesn’t take it to heart, he’s doing a great job and has more players to buy in January...hopefully. Must be another Irish superstar to play alongside Duffy. 

Just now, DiamondDan said:

Aye I paid over a grand for 2 season tickets to keep up the pretence.

Pride comes before a fall and far far too many Rangers fans thinking it's a formality. Fuck all won in November, we all thought it was done and dusted on the 29th of December last year...

What if what if what if, it has never felt as good in recent years to be a Rangers fan and most of us are relishing every minute of every game, long may it continue. 

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I mustve dreamed watching Allan McGregor lift three league titles, three Scottish Cups and five League Cups.

Tbf, he only played one of those 8 cup finals :lol:  

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Always thought Diamond Dan was an Airdrie fan 😂 

Think him or someone else with Diamond in their name is.

27 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Best predictor of future actions is past behaviour. celtic have proven theyve got the bottle to win a league. None of these Rangers players has proven theyve got the bottle to win anything, in fact they way they've capitulated at easter road, pittodrie and rugby park last few seasons suggest they havent.

The over confidence or too many Rangers fans is going to lead to complacency. Rangers are running amock so far, but if celtic win they're games in hand then we are a draw and an old firm loss away from being level points. That's hardly an unrealistic scenario, especially when you consider the fact that they've not got an away game again now until after christmas. Theyve also been so pish in europe that they're basically out now and can rest players for the last few games and go into the sunday fresh, whilst Rangers will be exerting themselves.

All its takes is a covid outbreak and momentum can be lost very easy or fans coming back getting jittery and on players backs increasing the pressure.

Rangers are playing great, but we were playing great this time last season and made an arse of it. 

Just not going to happen this time  imo.

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

He is the sort of fuckwit that’ll read all the twitter messages too. Hope he doesn’t take it to heart, he’s doing a great job and has more players to buy in January...hopefully. Must be another Irish superstar to play alongside Duffy. 

for me the most annoying thing about all this is most of us understood that they just needed a wee bit of pressure and their bubble would burst. we had so many opportunities in the past and didn't take them. 

lennon is a depressive cunt and it wouldn't have taken much for him to take everyone down with him

at least it's happening now right enough

5 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

was he sitting on the fence when he compared the Rangers fans to a nuremberg rally or when a sellic fan breaks the law states 'just because he was wearing a sellic top doesnt mean hes a sellic fan' or just generally twisting the facts when it comes to us

theres a reason hes called four priests and doesnt talk much about his close friend tommy burns as they both knew

any negative he says about the sellic team is only to shake the fans into action to grab the attention of their board into action and any time he is forced into making a positive comment on Rangers he follows it with a 'but.... or a and sellic too'

hes a cunt an out and out bigot and a cunt

I don't read anything he writes or listen to him for that matter. I've only heard him on the few occasions I've listened to SSB and that's what my opinion was formed on. Had I known what you've mentioned I'm sure my opinion would be different.