Clyde One Super Score Board

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....the tarrier close to tears and talking about how he hasn’t spoke to his family in days.  Absolutely fucking priceless. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

celtic went to Dubai for a couple of pints by the pool and they have come back with 2 cases of corona.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

Did they even mention why the scum couldn't play one of their games in hand this weekend?

Naw, But tbf Aberdeen played Motherwell today so that ruled them out and their other game in hand was St Mirren who play Livi tomorrow in league cup semi so technically we’re partially to blame for no pumping St Mirren in the first place.

22 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

Wonder what stage the tramps will be at this evening on Superscoreboard 🥳🥳🥳

CA38BDF8-FF83-43A0-A7A6-074C88802AA5.jpeg

I don't think they've reached Testing yet.  Benitez and Frank...........more the wee guy fae Livi fits the bill.

5 minutes ago, Canabear said:

I hope someone phones in a mentions the sheer lunacy of that caffeine blog and what kind of moonhowler it would take to even think about writing something like that never mind believe it.

Even just a little mention would be tremendous. They'll be one lunatic tarrier who will be lapping that blog up as gospel.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Even just a little mention would be tremendous. They'll be one lunatic tarrier who will be lapping that blog up as gospel.

I'll be honest here and say i've read small snippets of it and my time on this planet deserves better time than reading utter crap like that but the author of that blog needs serious help as that is fuckin out there,,,,,,,,,like Pluto out there.

There's an i love me jacket waiting for the guy that wrote that inside a padded cell somewhere.

esquire8 likes this
23 minutes ago, Canabear said:

I hope someone phones in a mentions the sheer lunacy of that caffeine blog and what kind of moonhowler it would take to even think about writing something like that never mind believe it.

88BF2D3D-C28C-48D4-A0FD-2BAC50B3667D.gif

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Didn't know where to put this...

Clyde 1 Superscoreboard

The Scottish FA have withdrawn the disciplinary charge handed to Ross County midfielder Michael Gardyne for alleged abusive language against Rangers.

Called Morelos and Goldson fannys according to him.

bluenoz likes this