Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

Some mental ones tonight. Statute for Lennon 🤣🤣

They all seem to be banking on us collapsing. Won't hear anyone tell them it's not a stick on. 

We've showing we can rotate our squad without a drop in performance. Last season you could pick our starting 11 every week and know there wasn't enough good options on the bench to change it.

The lack of winter break suits us as well. It doesn't suit them as they have no time to go away and regroup this year. 

35 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

was he sitting on the fence when he compared the Rangers fans to a nuremberg rally or when a sellic fan breaks the law states 'just because he was wearing a sellic top doesnt mean hes a sellic fan' or just generally twisting the facts when it comes to us

theres a reason hes called four priests and doesnt talk much about his close friend tommy burns as they both knew

any negative he says about the sellic team is only to shake the fans into action to grab the attention of their board into action and any time he is forced into making a positive comment on Rangers he follows it with a 'but.... or a and sellic too'

hes a cunt an out and out bigot and a cunt

I take it you are not a fan of his mate. :pipe:  :thumbsup:

35 minutes ago, Swally said:

for me the most annoying thing about all this is most of us understood that they just needed a wee bit of pressure and their bubble would burst. we had so many opportunities in the past and didn't take them. 

lennon is a depressive cunt and it wouldn't have taken much for him to take everyone down with him

at least it's happening now right enough

His man management skills is awful. Can’t remember the young lads name but think we was decent player, he didn’t have a great game and Lennon substituted him, when he went to sit down on substitutes bench he told him to fuck off. Think his names Johnston, never really heard of him again, he ruins careers. 

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

His man management skills is awful. Can’t remember the young lads name but think we was decent player, he didn’t have a great game and Lennon substituted him, when he went to sit down on substitutes bench he told him to fuck off. Think his names Johnston, never really heard of him again, he ruins careers. 

Aye, remember something like that, was he not caught on camera telling him to fuck off and calling him a shitebag?

16 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Ragin i forgot about it, i'll have Alexa telt get it on the mora at 6 :lol:

13 minutes ago, Swally said:

use the listen again function mate, i listened to saturday's programme just before tonights because i forgot about it

12 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Can listen to it back on the Clyde app mate, takes a few hours to upload though.

You can get it on Spotify as well.  👍