Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

Went to his bed in a bad mood cause he's actually a taig and after he saw the buff doing his thing and thought he'd get it off his chest by phoning into snyde with some mad story about being a Rangers supporter lol strange breed is the Tim, #55 has got them all going out of their minds. Cheerio Terry Munro 😂

33 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Went to his bed in a bad mood cause he's actually a taig and after he saw the buff doing his thing and thought he'd get it off his chest by phoning into snyde with some mad story about being a Rangers supporter lol strange breed is the Tim, #55 has got them all going out of their minds. Cheerio Terry Munro 😂

Not a Bluenose 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Calum taking the calls tonight . phoned up to make a few points about Brown and the french cunt .

Cut off before my points were made . Hadn't done it for a while but that is what Rangers fans are up against 

This show is nothing but a bheast show . They know their target audience 

I’m pretty sure right now we’re the target audience so really don’t have any issues with you not being let on, they’ve given us plenty of tarrier tears

2 minutes ago, BlueFrewExile said:

Unlike plastic hardmen like Porteous, Morelos gives it out as much as he takes it.

I've lost count of the number of attempted career enders Porteous has tried against us. Have some of your own medicine. 

You could make a movie of sly elbows and studs up tackles that Broonaldo has been responsible for. If anybody deserved a boot in the balls, it was him. Unlike Captain Marvel you won't see Alfie elbowing teenagers making their debuts.

McKenna when he played for the mutton molesters was another.

But Buff gives them a wee taste of their own medicine and suddenly they all get an attack of the vapours. Poor, innocent flowers like Porteous, Broonaldo and McKenna being viciously attacked by the vicious thug from Columbia. Do me a favour. 

My son said along the same lines, the Buff seems to pick out the so called hard men, Brown, Duffy, McKenna, Porteous and I can't remember the hammer throwers name that plays with Dundee United and seems to say your no going to bully me, and as you say gives them a bit of their own treatment