Clyde One Super Score Board

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....the tarrier close to tears and talking about how he hasn’t spoke to his family in days.  Absolutely fucking priceless. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

celtic went to Dubai for a couple of pints by the pool and they have come back with 2 cases of corona.

Posted Images

Went to his bed in a bad mood cause he's actually a taig and after he saw the buff doing his thing and thought he'd get it off his chest by phoning into snyde with some mad story about being a Rangers supporter lol strange breed is the Tim, #55 has got them all going out of their minds. Cheerio Terry Munro 😂

Bad Robot, G13 and Tomatasauce like this
33 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Went to his bed in a bad mood cause he's actually a taig and after he saw the buff doing his thing and thought he'd get it off his chest by phoning into snyde with some mad story about being a Rangers supporter lol strange breed is the Tim, #55 has got them all going out of their minds. Cheerio Terry Munro 😂

Not a Bluenose 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Calum taking the calls tonight . phoned up to make a few points about Brown and the french cunt .

Cut off before my points were made . Hadn't done it for a while but that is what Rangers fans are up against 

This show is nothing but a bheast show . They know their target audience 

I’m pretty sure right now we’re the target audience so really don’t have any issues with you not being let on, they’ve given us plenty of tarrier tears

2 minutes ago, BlueFrewExile said:

Unlike plastic hardmen like Porteous, Morelos gives it out as much as he takes it.

I've lost count of the number of attempted career enders Porteous has tried against us. Have some of your own medicine. 

You could make a movie of sly elbows and studs up tackles that Broonaldo has been responsible for. If anybody deserved a boot in the balls, it was him. Unlike Captain Marvel you won't see Alfie elbowing teenagers making their debuts.

McKenna when he played for the mutton molesters was another.

But Buff gives them a wee taste of their own medicine and suddenly they all get an attack of the vapours. Poor, innocent flowers like Porteous, Broonaldo and McKenna being viciously attacked by the vicious thug from Columbia. Do me a favour. 

My son said along the same lines, the Buff seems to pick out the so called hard men, Brown, Duffy, McKenna, Porteous and I can't remember the hammer throwers name that plays with Dundee United and seems to say your no going to bully me, and as you say gives them a bit of their own treatment

G13 likes this
9 minutes ago, BlueFrewExile said:

Unlike plastic hardmen like Porteous, Morelos gives it out as much as he takes it.

I've lost count of the number of attempted career enders Porteous has tried against us. Have some of your own medicine. 

You could make a movie of sly elbows and studs up tackles that Broonaldo has been responsible for. If anybody deserved a boot in the balls, it was him. Unlike Captain Marvel you won't see Alfie elbowing teenagers making their debuts.

McKenna when he played for the mutton molesters was another.

But Buff gives them a wee taste of their own medicine and suddenly they all get an attack of the vapours. Poor, innocent flowers like Porteous, Broonaldo and McKenna being viciously attacked by the vicious thug from Columbia. Do me a favour. 

Colombia mate. FFS! 

BlueFrewExile likes this
21 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I’m pretty sure right now we’re the target audience so really don’t have any issues with you not being let on, they’ve given us plenty of tarrier tears

My intention wasn’t to get on ya numptie .Jesus Tam ,if you don’t like what I say .Going to ignore my posts .You bore the pants of me at times 

30 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

My intention wasn’t to get on ya numptie .Jesus Tam ,if you don’t like what I say .Going to ignore my posts .You bore the pants of me at times 

You take everything so personal 😂

I wasnt having a go, but aye insult me 👍🏻

2 hours ago, Big Al II said:

Can’t believe the folk desperate to jump on the media bandwagon, following the big bad Morelos narrative.

He is under no obligation to try and avoid Porteous, he didn’t stamp, he just didn’t get out of the way.

Did he know what he was doing...yes... could he have avoided stepping on Porteous...yes. 

I still wish Mols had just stepped on Khan 20 years ago.

Its not a red for violent conduct but knowingly puting your studs onto someone's leg endangers them which could fall into the serious foul play category. Especially if he could have avoided doing so.

Surprised you're puting up a case for a red card tbh.

HG5 likes this
9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its not a red for violent conduct but knowingly puting your studs onto someone's leg endangers them which could fall into the serious foul play category. Especially if he could have avoided doing so.

Surprised you're puting up a case for a red card tbh.

It’s only a red if it’s excessive force, clearly that wasn’t the case, if he tries to avoid standing on him he risks injury to himself.

That’s my take, and I’ve slated Morelos in the past for his indiscretions.

17 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

It’s only a red if it’s excessive force, clearly that wasn’t the case, if he tries to avoid standing on him he risks injury to himself.

That’s my take, and I’ve slated Morelos in the past for his indiscretions.

Its not only a red if its excessive force.

Endangerment to safety or excessive force or brutality are all serious foul play.