Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

26 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Aye, remember something like that, was he not caught on camera telling him to fuck off and calling him a shitebag?

he used up his last sub but the guy couldnt play on so when he went off he snarled at the player 'fuck off' and johnston didnt play for him again i thiink

5 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

That was it. Decent player had potential until Lennon got a hold of him. 

Think you might be talking about Mikey Johnston mate, I’m sure you’re right about TLB throwing him under the bus, Pretty sure he’s still there though, Out injured iirc.

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Think you might be talking about Mikey Johnston mate, I’m sure you’re right about TLB throwing him under the bus, Pretty sure he’s still there though, Out injured iirc.

From what I remember, Johnston was a bit injured but said he was ok to play on, TLB made a substitute, think it was the final sub, then a minute later Johnson was fckd and had to come off. Popcorn teeth slatted him in the media for it. He’s been injured ever since.

2 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I agree, No way they’re getting a draw against Sparta Prague.

Hopefully they get a win.

come 20th December they’ll have 3 games in hand. Good luck trying to fit them in if still in Europe after Christmas. They won’t have a free week for months.

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

come 20th December they’ll have 3 games in hand. Good luck trying to fit them in if still in Europe after Christmas. They won’t have a free week for months.

Good point, Never thought of that 👍

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

More chance of them fitting 18 games in than having Europe after Christmas.

35 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Season 2019/20 we were 13 points behind with a game in hand and due to play them 3 times.

And the league was called on that basis. 

We could have pulled back to 4 points adrift with 15 to play for. 

We were due to play them twice but I get your point, it wasn’t over by any means!!

19 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Correct. They have only lost 1 league game and that was to us.  Our team is just going through one of those spells where it seems no one can land a glove on us. 

With this Covid shit around, it can fall apart very very quickly.  We just need to stay focused for the next few months and keep the heid. We far from out of sight at the moment. 

If we are still winning. I think they will try to push to call the season null and void, before a mathamatical conclusion is reached, There's every possibility they'll get a second chance for thier 10iar challenge.

16 hours ago, Essandoh said:

8 out of their 13 league games they’ve conceded. 62% of their games. 8 teams out of 12 in the league have scored against them...

It’s easy to look at their next run before the Old Firm and think they’ll sweep up win after win but there’s nothing to suggest that if they’re leaking goals left, right and centre. I fancy Dundee United and Kilmarnock to take points off them before our game.

Let's hope so. If there's anything we know more than anyone, it's the games against the smaller teams that decide where the title goes.