Clyde One Super Score Board

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....the tarrier close to tears and talking about how he hasn’t spoke to his family in days.  Absolutely fucking priceless. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Rangers fan on singing SG praises. That is fine but I'm getting really uneasy, with some of the stuff that i hear from people like this guy " SG has brought the invincibility back " My fuck we still h

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Swally said:

for me the most annoying thing about all this is most of us understood that they just needed a wee bit of pressure and their bubble would burst. we had so many opportunities in the past and didn't take them. 

lennon is a depressive cunt and it wouldn't have taken much for him to take everyone down with him

at least it's happening now right enough

His man management skills is awful. Can’t remember the young lads name but think we was decent player, he didn’t have a great game and Lennon substituted him, when he went to sit down on substitutes bench he told him to fuck off. Think his names Johnston, never really heard of him again, he ruins careers. 

Swally likes this
Just now, Howsitgoing said:

His man management skills is awful. Can’t remember the young lads name but think we was decent player, he didn’t have a great game and Lennon substituted him, when he went to sit down on substitutes bench he told him to fuck off. Think his names Johnston, never really heard of him again, he ruins careers. 

Aye, remember something like that, was he not caught on camera telling him to fuck off and calling him a shitebag?

Howsitgoing likes this
16 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Ragin i forgot about it, i'll have Alexa telt get it on the mora at 6 :lol:

13 minutes ago, Swally said:

use the listen again function mate, i listened to saturday's programme just before tonights because i forgot about it

12 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Can listen to it back on the Clyde app mate, takes a few hours to upload though.

You can get it on Spotify as well.  👍

Swally and plumbGER like this
5 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

That was it. Decent player had potential until Lennon got a hold of him. 

Think you might be talking about Mikey Johnston mate, I’m sure you’re right about TLB throwing him under the bus, Pretty sure he’s still there though, Out injured iirc.

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Think you might be talking about Mikey Johnston mate, I’m sure you’re right about TLB throwing him under the bus, Pretty sure he’s still there though, Out injured iirc.

From what I remember, Johnston was a bit injured but said he was ok to play on, TLB made a substitute, think it was the final sub, then a minute later Johnson was fckd and had to come off. Popcorn teeth slatted him in the media for it. He’s been injured ever since.

2 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I agree, No way they’re getting a draw against Sparta Prague.

Hopefully they get a win.

come 20th December they’ll have 3 games in hand. Good luck trying to fit them in if still in Europe after Christmas. They won’t have a free week for months.