Clyde One Super Score Board

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....the tarrier close to tears and talking about how he hasn’t spoke to his family in days.  Absolutely fucking priceless. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

celtic went to Dubai for a couple of pints by the pool and they have come back with 2 cases of corona.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Alex Rae took a bit of a dig at Sutton by asking the same question as you have right after the bheast game today on SSB.

Along the lines of questioning what is going on at Sharkheid and where has all those like Chris Sutton gone in recent days who were sticking up for Flopp.

Alex Rae's a shitebag, they were talking today before the games kicked off about the Buff on Wednesday night, asked if the Buff was getting treated differently than other players as the Rangers fans think, answered lets not go over old ground, finally said on Wednesday night he was - both the Buff and McGregor should have been sent off and both should be cited 

Bad Robot likes this
22 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I don't know if this has been posted or not, but least everyone can listen to Ian crying. 

Was privileged to hear it live ,also listened to it on YouTube before bed last night .

One of THE legendary SSB calls and would deserve to be part of any book written about our journey this season .

Bet that wee rhat regrets calling in now ,He’s famous for the wrong reasons .😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧😂😂

3 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

Looks like they have no choice due to the dire state of their finances.

With no fans coming in it’s not surprising.Fair enough they may have sold a normal amount of season tickets but they have lost their pay at the gate for a lot longer than anticipated at the beginning of the season .Even the 4 games against us and the scum will have cost them around 1m alone .

Wish I could feel sorry for the cunts ,but unfortunately I think that emotion isn’t available 😂

15 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

Alex Rae's a shitebag, they were talking today before the games kicked off about the Buff on Wednesday night, asked if the Buff was getting treated differently than other players as the Rangers fans think, answered lets not go over old ground, finally said on Wednesday night he was - both the Buff and McGregor should have been sent off and both should be cited 

He is a shitebag, when he is on snyde ,for some reason 

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Should be a good one tomorrow, They’ll have had a full 48hrs to stew and fester over Saturdays result, The Bile should be pouring out of them 😂

Reckon we are past the bile stage with most of them now .We have the equally enjoyable stage of feeling sorry for themselves like last night with that Ian Fud ,There will be a few with the bile though and that bile will be the most poisonous ,The cheated brigade will also be appearing soon . 😂😁😁😁

11 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Should be a good one tomorrow, They’ll have had a full 48hrs to stew and fester over Saturdays result, The Bile should be pouring out of them 😂

I actually think alot of taigs still had a wee tiny bit of hope before yesterday but yesterday completely ruined them. 

Fucking loving the tarrier tears mate.

Roll on the good times.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

He is a shitebag, when he is on snyde ,for some reason 

A really don't fucking get that. I love him when I see him on rangers tv then he goes on synde and is a total shitebag. Puts me aff him slightly when he's like that.

Why do some of our own ever show they bastards any respect when we get zero from them. He should be rubbing it right intae the bastards.

26 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I actually think alot of taigs still had a wee tiny bit of hope before yesterday but yesterday completely ruined them. 

Fucking loving the tarrier tears mate.

Roll on the good times.

I think they finally realised what many of us have suspected for a while,that those 3 games in hand weren't necessarily the same as 9 points.