Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

This debate is boring me shitless. 

We can't afford VAR, so get back to basics and throw this corrupt CO process oot the fucking winday. 

Have the ref decisions stand on the day, with the only exception where the ref/match officials miss off the ball incidents. 

If we see the ref being obviously biased, then just tan the cunts windays. Sorted. 

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

This debate is boring me shitless. 

We can't afford VAR, so get back to basics and throw this corrupt CO process oot the fucking winday. 

Have the ref decisions stand on the day, with the only exception where the ref/match officials miss off the ball incidents. 

If we see the ref being obviously biased, then just tan the cunts windays. Sorted. 

The bbc and sky are our VAR mate. Just delayed 4 or 5 days. 

4 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

just sent them a tweet - the inconsistency is the amount of players endangering an opponent and not getting cited - no expecting a response  

That is the REAL issue in all of this and when a referee sees an offence and gives a yellow card for the incident it means he saw the incident it doesn't mean i didn't see it clearly. What is happening is Referees and the shitebag linesmen who hide behind a referee so as they don't get in trouble are being underminded in all of this and the media driven furor created gives the referees and the SFA an easy out. This re-reffing games is getting ridiculous and i sincerely hope that Rangers have something in place to go on the offensive next season because this shit won't stop until there is a clearout in the Scottish Football hierarchy.