Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So child abuse in Scotland is a taboo subject on the radio and the comment section of The Sun?

Bury heads like an Ostrich and hope it goes away.

You would think they would be all over it since it was only a “boys club” that is the main offender .

1 minute ago, G13 said:

And on STV news they read out Rangers first, then the rest apart from THEM, seprate entity boys club was ramped right up, fucking sickening.

STV did point out that clubs with connections to clubs such as boys clubs also had to take responsibility.

But they could have made more of it .

Would you listen to this guff 

Rangers and the scum have been the victims of these compliance officers🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I’m starting to see why TLB made such a big thing about the dive of the season .Fucking joke 

There one to our every 10 big decisions 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Would you listen to this guff 

Rangers and the scum have been the victims of these compliance officers🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I’m starting to see why TLB made such a big thing about the dive of the season .Fucking joke 

There one to our 10 

in a way that's true - they didnae suspend Duffy after the challenge on Kent

10 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

Hugh Keevins is the most negative cunt I've ever heard in my life. 

He's a halfwit. Trying to twist the Gerrard points into a way that makes it look as if Gerrard's looking down his nose at Scottish football. Auld drama queen. 

33 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He's a halfwit. Trying to twist the Gerrard points into a way that makes it look as if Gerrard's looking down his nose at Scottish football. Auld drama queen. 

See if Gerrard is looking down his nose at Scottish football, would it be any wonder? He should be treating them with the contempt they treat our/his club.