Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Roger Hannah told all and sundry that points were better than games in hand last season.

Now this season we’ve to remember celtic have games in hand lol, fuck up ya fat mutant

What’s the old phrase 

A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush 

Or maybe he knows something Lieswell has sneaked in ,

3 hours ago, British_Empire said:

I've actually found it quite tame the past 2-nights. Was expecting tears and fireworks. 

I think there's an acceptance from them that we've finally got our act together. 

Their tears were better when they were throwing away leagues at Inverness, Motherwell, us winning leagues whilst using EBT's or owing the bank millions etc.

Shell shocked some of them .

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Shell shocked some of them .

Mind a guy who phoned in over summer and said he wasn't happy about the Rangers revival. 

"Ah've promised the wean it'll be ten. Am tellin yeez the now, it better be." :lol: 

3 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Mind a guy who phoned in over summer and said he wasn't happy about the Rangers revival. 

"Ah've promised the wean it'll be ten. Am tellin yeez the now, it better be." :lol: 

Only promised him ten if he kept it a secret he molested him imo

Boggin bastards

27 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Of course he'll have their backing, They had an abysmal transfer window, so I guess that they can't afford to pay gardening leave and the wage of a new manager. First signs of admin event?

Tbf it should be business as usual for them if they win all their games in hand by the next old firm game. Only reason why the tarrier mob are panicking is because of us. Sacking him right now would be an insane decision though if any of the next couple of games are drawn or lost then he'll be justifiably fighting for his job.

27 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Of course he'll have their backing, They had an abysmal transfer window, so I guess that they can't afford to pay gardening leave and the wage of a new manager. First signs of admin event?

Said this yesterday, (not convinced about an admin event however) not only have to pay him off but if they do have to bring in a new manager they will have to finance his new back room team (and pay the current one off) unless it’s another ‘yes’ man on the cheap, who will allow all of his support team be imposed upon him as Lennon did. Thereafter any decent new manager will be looking for substantial financial backing in January (which ain’t going to happen in the current climate). Looking forward to watching this play out...

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Tbf it should be business as usual for them if they win all their games in hand by the next old firm game. Only reason why the tarrier mob are panicking is because of us. Sacking him right now would be an insane decision though if any of the next couple of games are drawn or lost then he'll be justifiably fighting for his job.

I think his job is already on the line. I think he has lost the dressing room with players running amock and games where they get zero shots on target.

3 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Said this yesterday, (not convinced about an admin event however) not only have to pay him off but if they do have to bring in a new manager they will have to finance his new back room team (and pay the current one off) unless it’s another ‘yes’ man on the cheap, who will allow all of his support team be imposed upon him as Lennon did. Thereafter any decent new manager will be looking for substantial financial backing in January (which ain’t going to happen in the current climate). Looking forward to watching this play out...

I think there's a big possibilty of an admin event they have a huge wage bill, they've not sold enough season tickets. they've had an abysmal transfer window, legal settlements to pay out and are at risk of losing the 30m prize pot money they've had for the ast 9 seasons.

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think his job is already on the line. I think he has lost the dressing room with players running amock and games where they get zero shots on target.

It's on the line with the fans but if you are Lawwell there is very little need to push the panic button yet. Next couple of weeks will be the determining factor.

Lennon’s future will be decided either way by the Ibrox old firm game at the latest imo 

If it stays the same between both of us and we beat them that game I think they will sack him as it will give a new guy even if it’s a short term appointment for rest or the month of January the chance to use the whole month to bring in the faces he wants. 

if things stay the same and Celtic win then it’s game on and he keeps his job in my opinion