Clyde One Super Score Board

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....the tarrier close to tears and talking about how he hasn’t spoke to his family in days.  Absolutely fucking priceless. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

celtic went to Dubai for a couple of pints by the pool and they have come back with 2 cases of corona.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Marco said:

That and the fact that Europe exposes them. If there were solely playing domestic games, I could see them going on a run but losing on the regular in midweek just kills any momentum that they're trying to build.

For them to get out the group they would need to win their next 3 Europa League games so that would be part of their building momentum. They can't continue to lose in Europe AND get through the group. 

LiverpoolBlue likes this

They are done in europe and more or less said so. They now need to get some kind of form going in the league, I am sure that lennon's man management skills will create peace and harmony in the dressing room. Sparta Prague, Lille and AC Milan will ensure their gloom remains in europe as they have 3 hidings to take. I would not be surprised If Hearts went for them in the final and they fall apart. In the league they are at home until Christmas (Hamiltion)then they meet us in Jan 21. I expect them to get some type of winning form in the league as they are playing teams they should beat easily. This keep the ginger orc in a job and we demolish them in Jan, he gets the sack and they are in disarray for the remainder of the season.

This is how it has played out in my head, it would be nice if it came true.

Ayrshire Blue, Amato, HG5 and 1 other like this
2 hours ago, ZZed said:

They are done in europe and more or less said so. They now need to get some kind of form going in the league, I am sure that lennon's man management skills will create peace and harmony in the dressing room. Sparta Prague, Lille and AC Milan will ensure their gloom remains in europe as they have 3 hidings to take. I would not be surprised If Hearts went for them in the final and they fall apart. In the league they are at home until Christmas (Hamiltion)then they meet us in Jan 21. I expect them to get some type of winning form in the league as they are playing teams they should beat easily. This keep the ginger orc in a job and we demolish them in Jan, he gets the sack and they are in disarray for the remainder of the season.

Agreed, worst position for us is that they swap manager now and the new person coming in gets an "bounce" through Dec and actually knows what he is doing and Jan to May becomes a dog fight between  us both. The later they swap manager the better for us as they could drop more points and it gives the new guy less time to sort the problems.  

Just need to hope Lawell doesn't see it that way. 

Redwhiteandblue, HG5 and ZZed like this
38 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Agreed, worst position for us is that they swap manager now and the new person coming in gets an "bounce" through Dec and actually knows what he is doing and Jan to May becomes a dog fight between  us both. The later they swap manager the better for us as they could drop more points and it gives the new guy less time to sort the problems.  

Just need to hope Lawell doesn't see it that way. 

Yup I’m also hoping they don't swap manager. I don’t think they will though, stingy cunts with money. 

I want every advantage we can get against them this year, we look superior to them in every way anyway but I would love us to absolute shag them in this league and humiliate them the same way they have to us in recent history. Had it too good for too long they cunts. 

8 hours ago, Brubear said:

That is the total prize money spread over the 12 teams. 

The SPFL is 2 leagues mind. First place gets something like £3.5m, 2nd gets £1m.

They made it that way when they founded the SPFL knowing that the mhanks were almost certainly going to win the league every year and we would never be able to get the cash to keep up with them. 

Our recent transfers have been top drawer whilst theirs has been shocking. Teams needs to be built from the back and lemon is brutal at setting up his defence. 

plumbGER likes this
8 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

They’ll never go into admin. Dermot Desmond would never let that happen as it’d be the ultimate red neck for the club, especially as it’s about the only thing they try to hold over us.

Exactly. Guys a billionaire. No chance of celtic ever going into admin. 

4 hours ago, ZZed said:

Hearts are a decent side - if they get at them there's every chance they'll win. Then cards and hoose comes to mind.

8 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

One thing that slightly concerns me should we make the last 16 is that the second leg is the Thursday before we play them at the dump in March, which is just before a International break.

I think that with the amount of quality really fit players we have, that shouldn't be a problem. 

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

No mate that's not right, it's 42 teams.

Not mind they formed the SPFL when we were still in the 2nd division I think it was. 

We never even got a vote cause it was a break away league like when the SPL was formed. 

Celtic managed to get 1st place £3.5 and the rest got a lot more case they took money from 2nd place and dished it out amongst all the other teams. 

Sweetheart and magic8ball like this
2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Not mind they formed the SPFL when we were still in the 2nd division I think it was. 

We never even got a vote cause it was a break away league like when the SPL was formed. 

celtic managed to get 1st place £3.5 and the rest got a lot more case they took money from 2nd place and dished it out amongst all the other teams. 

Aye it's all one league now though.

magic8ball likes this