Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

1 minute ago, One Jock Wallace said:

You had no problem contributing to the Rebel so it's a bit hypocritical having a go at someone else doing similar. 

My stuff was at least in favour of Rangers. Shame Halliday can't even agree a stonewall penalty for Rangers should be a penalty.

1 minute ago, Stoorie said:

Did you?

switchy, switchy  trying to act the fountain of knowledge on all things journalistic.

If you can give it out, then you should take it back. You worked for the record. You did nothing to boost Rangers in your time there. You took the pound before integrity. 

I’ll back him over a “journalist “ every time.

Hypocrite.

Did I what?

Where am I acting the fountain of knowledge on all things journalistic?

Aye, if my time on RM has shown anything, I definitely can't take it back from people. No sir. :whut:

If you go back over the 30 or so pieces I wrote for the Record, you'll find they were all overwhelmingly positive towards the club and I always used what platform I had to portray the club in a good light.

If you look at any of the 5000+ articles I've written since, you'll see that's a common theme throughout, as folk in literally every country in the world (bar North Korea) read our stuff.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

My stuff was at least in favour of Rangers. Shame Halliday can't even agree a stonewall penalty for Rangers should be a penalty.

He's entitled to his opinion and so are you. You showed your true colours when the Rebel falsely accused Rangers fans of putting their kids in the road to block the emergency services during the SCF v Hibs. I remember you making excuses for them. Shameful & that's what fucks me off when a hypocrite like you then has a go at a former player for not being the brightest or working for the other side. 

22 minutes ago, The Socrates. said:

Find the whole comparison with the cup final insane, they were the better team fir first 25 minutes.thata it you wid think they were aw over us aw game with about 30 shots on target. Abso shite

We  certainly didn't  start  with a strong starting 11 in the cup. SG put his hands up to making mistakes at the time.

Totally different game when we play them at home in the leauge.  We beat them 3-0 in August and Morelos scored a brace. The wee man is back on form and will destroy their defence. 

There will be no resting players or experimenting on Saturday it will be all guns blazing. 

1 minute ago, One Jock Wallace said:

He's entitled to his opinion and so are you. You showed your true colours when the Rebel falsely accused Rangers fans of putting their kids in the road to block the emergency services during the SCF v Hibs. I remember you making excuses for them. Shameful & that's what fucks me off when a hypocrite like you then has a go at a former player for not being the brightest or working for the other side. 

You mean when I explained the process of how that story got to print and the role of the police spokesman (Callum Steele iirc) in deliberately planting a false story? 

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We  certainly didn't  start  with a strong starting 11 in the cup. SG put his hands up to making mistakes at the time.

Totally different game when we play them at home in the leauge.  We beat them 3-0 in August and Morelos scored a brace. The wee man is back on form and will destroy their defence. 

There will be no resting players or experimenting on Saturday it will be all guns blazing. 

A was talking about they fenian basturts. Mixed messages a think:lol:

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Did I what?

Where am I acting the fountain of knowledge on all things journalistic?

Aye, if my time on RM has shown anything, I definitely can't take it back from people. No sir. :whut:

If you go back over the 30 or so pieces I wrote for the Record, you'll find they were all overwhelmingly positive towards the club and I always used what platform I had to portray the club in a good light.

If you look at any of the 5000+ articles I've written since, you'll see that's a common theme throughout, as folk in literally every country in the world (bar North Korea) read our stuff.

You don’t like Andy Halliday and I don’t like you. 
I think you’re a leech, promoting your work on popular Rangers forums to get hits to your site, to generate money. If your site has content that Rangers fans would like, then they will give hits to it, then you wouldn’t need to keep advertising it on other people’s hard won reputations. It would stand up on it’s own. It doesn’t.
I would say that’s fair.

31 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

You knew it was false & so did the Rebel but it was let's just say convenient that they ran it anyway. If not, where was the headlines of Police misleading the Rebel to stain the Rangers support? Surely that's a bigger story than the former? But there was nothing. They let the story run until it was judged to be lies & they were forced to retract it and all you could do was make excuses for them which is shameful in my opinion. 

This is not the thread for this shit, back on topic please. 

39 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

A Rangers diehard who always put himself before the club and an egotistical journalist who comes onto threads with the primary intention of turning the discussion into a 'look at me and what I have done' thread. Failing that he just tries to bring others down. Andy on this occasion. 

Or I said he was a clown on the basis he doesn't think it was a penalty.