Clyde One Super Score Board

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....the tarrier close to tears and talking about how he hasn’t spoke to his family in days.  Absolutely fucking priceless. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

celtic went to Dubai for a couple of pints by the pool and they have come back with 2 cases of corona.

Rangers fan on singing SG praises. That is fine but I'm getting really uneasy, with some of the stuff that i hear from people like this guy " SG has brought the invincibility back " My fuck we still h

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

2 decent hits to be fair but a decent keeper saves them. He's always been pretty ineffective if marked closely.

Brown is a try hard bastard, absolute guff footballer who is the definition of a flat track bully, swaggers about against shite but against decent players gets shown up. When they beat us at the piggery and he was pretending to bless himself in front of the snall Rangers support was embarrassing, he isn't kafflick and done the bless thing wrong. Absolute fanny.

the fanny has made a career out of shoulderbarging people , elbowing and hacking anyone that is faster/better than him in the middle of the park and hes some messiah who is aboe being punished for it.

really glad we got our act together as the prick was close to leaving them a year or two back with 10 in a row the only thing keeping him here.

i havent seen him do the blessing thing before. but i have saw him in his Rangers top. thankfully hes not that smart and coaching/managing wont work for him. just need to mute him when hes in the studios before old firms talking bout he conquered the great Rangers teams between 2012 and 2017.

8 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

the amount of obsessed people i have spoke to over the years that foam over the mouth about griffiths two goals against england in my work. even when you remind who was in goal that day

The assist from Armstrong that day was sublime ,

Sorry I mean pre assist 😂

Mclean RFC likes this
6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Him and the likes of that pathetic Lustig:lol: absolute jokers masquerading as footballers and thinking because they had a few good team mates they were brilliant.

Brown was nothing before we got demoted and he is nothing now, his age is no excuse because Davis is a similar age and still performing to a high level.

who was it that was praising davis and saying how much of a great captain he was at southampton. was it pochetino ?

i just think a lack of games nearly ended davis career early, but as he goes on and on he is at his very best again. although he does need rested more.

plumbGER likes this
4 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

who was it that was praising davis and saying how much of a great captain he was at southampton. was it pochetino ?

i just think a lack of games nearly ended davis career early, but as he goes on and on he is at his very best again. although he does need rested more.

Could have been mate, he hasn't been short of plaudits during his career. Very good player and has vision and passing ability that outclasses that useless bastard Brown by a mile. 

As Gerrard said he is a model pro, manages himself and I think he even called him a genius once:lol:

Shame he is at the end of his career and, despite the bad shit when he left, he will be fondly remembered. Particularly if he helps get 55.

Mclean RFC likes this
12 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

Davis has a football brain the vast majority of players would love to have .Just look at the amount of space he finds himself .When I played the game (at a pretty fucking low level) my strength was finding space ,But finding space at the top end of the pro game isn’t easy as your up against other players who know what they are meant to do .

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Davis has a football brain the vast majority of players would love to have .Just look at the amount of space he finds himself .When I played the game (at a pretty fucking low level) my strength was finding space ,But finding space at the top end of the pro game isn’t easy as your up against other players who know what they are meant to do .

defensive midfielder for me. no nonsense like the great makelele.  but you do learn and appreciate players like davis. he adapted to his role too, i remember under walter we played him out on the right.

he played at the highest level for a good 4 years in the premier league at least and never look out of his depth. shed a decade off him and he would be worth a fortune.

magic8ball and Getstiffed like this
34 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Him and the likes of that pathetic Lustig:lol: absolute jokers masquerading as footballers and thinking because they had a few good team mates they were brilliant.

Brown was nothing before we got demoted and he is nothing now, his age is no excuse because Davis is a similar age and still performing to a high level.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but I'm sure they hated Lustig half the time he was with them. I certainly remember him as a bomb scare. But they held Brown up as an iconic figure at the time which said it all. Davis, on the other hand, showed his quality in the EPL; even in aging decline, he'd still be far above Brown.

17 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

defensive midfielder for me. no nonsense like the great makelele.  but you do learn and appreciate players like davis. he adapted to his role too, i remember under walter we played him out on the right.

he played at the highest level for a good 4 years in the premier league at least and never look out of his depth. shed a decade off him and he would be worth a fortune.

Defensive midfielder maybe ,but for me I see him as the ideal guy to be an out ball and recycle play and keep possession. Not the great tackler the likes of Makelele was .

I can remember a tarrier I know losing his shit regarding Davis from his first time .Saying they never tried closing him down ,Probably because he was 2 steps ahead lol 

Mclean RFC likes this
9 hours ago, plumbGER said:

You're right.  Brown was a nobody back in the say we had the likes of Edu , Mendez and Davis . 

And he's back to being a nobody now . 

46 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

It’s the same as their religion over here too .Being a kafflick is just part of being a fan of the club.

Scotland must have more atheist catholics than anywhere else 

Folks should bear in mind that is exactly how they use their leverage by getting access to schools insisting on confirmations for those kids etc etc the blind parents duly oblige even though it's almost a given the majority of them don't even attend a weekly  service.

The papist church has unfettered access to children purely down to the indoctrination techniques the parents fell unquestioningly into themselves.

That rancid club perpetuate the papist ideology to this day made exclusively on a lie to repeat the lies.

The Trojan Horse .

10 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Kinda goes against the grain to admit that about TLB ,but when it boils down to it I have to agree 100pc .He is what he is ,A fenian cunt ,The opposite of what I am ,A pure unionist ,can’t say I’m an Orangeman or a Protestant because I have no faith and need to show true Protestant and Orangemen that respect .

But those 2 pricks have jumped on the fenian bandwagon and rubbed it in as much as any dyed in the wool taig fenian bastard has in the last few years .

Wrapping that scarf and waving that tricolour from thumb and Lego goading our fans at the piggery will never be forgotten by me and every bit of misfortune they have in their lives will be applauded from me .

Oddly, Lennon was nowhere near that bandwagon until he arrived in Scotland to sign for Celtic 20 years ago.

33 minutes ago, goaaaal said:

Folks should bear in mind that is exactly how they use their leverage by getting access to schools insisting on confirmations for those kids etc etc the blind parents duly oblige even though it's almost a given the majority of them don't even attend a weekly  service.

The papist church has unfettered access to children purely down to the indoctrination techniques the parents fell unquestioningly into themselves.

That rancid club perpetuate the papist ideology to this day made exclusively on a lie to repeat the lies.

The Trojan Horse .

Wait until you hear about the Kirk and their involvement with "non-denominational" schools...

goaaaal likes this
30 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Oddly, Lennon was nowhere near that bandwagon until he arrived in Scotland to sign for Celtic 20 years ago.

Yep, engratiated himself with their fans and hasn't done too badly out of it. Bit of victim playing and that's him sorted career wise up here. 

Bolton were a bit of a basket case when he was there, but he got found out big time.