Clyde One Super Score Board

Just now, real boydie9 said:

Spot on Canabear 👍👍

M8 i listen to sports radio stations over here with retired athletes commentating on the sports they played in and other ones but if a host steps out of line in what he's talking about he's put in his place pronto albeit in a reasonably nice way:lol:

This twat thinks he's way better than these ex pros that are on the show or that his opinion is relevant. It's not and if he was over here he wouldn't last.

Another thing is he let slip earlier in the show today that he was watching the bheast game last night.

Motherwell fan my arse.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....the tarrier close to tears and talking about how he hasn’t spoke to his family in days.  Absolutely fucking priceless. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

celtic went to Dubai for a couple of pints by the pool and they have come back with 2 cases of corona.

Did anyone hear Stephen Odonnell on sportscene last night quote " seeing Rangers so far ahead is boring for Scottish football so hopefully celtic can get a bit closer"  celtic just won 12 trophie

Posted Images

Is it just me that thinks these bheast fans that phone in haven't a clue about the game or their team?

Talking about bringing in young players for the rest of the season is fine if you don't have to play the players who won't be there next season just to try and up their potential transfer fees.

Skint FC

alibali59 and real boydie9 like this
16 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Is it just me that thinks these bheast fans that phone in haven't a clue about the game or their team?

Talking about bringing in young players for the rest of the season is fine if you don't have to play the players who won't be there next season just to try and up their potential transfer fees.

Skint FC

They're all as thick as fuck mate. 

jersey-rangers likes this
11 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Aye....I remember last year he was on for a couple of nights, some punter came on and impersonated his lisp:lol:he was promptly ejected

6 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

And then you’ve got shug who talks through a snorkel. 

:rofl:........howling at them trying to have serious conversation........:rofl::rofl::rofl: