Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

really mr 4 priests mr morelos is an odious wee man mr  the Rangers fans looks like a nuremburg rally 

that ok for you

and he only blasts that lot to make them better when we where shit he didnt care a jot 

open your fucking eyes ffs 

Open my eyes to hear the radio? Settle doon hen.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Pipe down FFS we won and you're on giving the big yin cause you don't agree with somebody's post.

your the who thinks a guy who hates us with a passion and wanted us dead is "OK" then comes out with a childish remark 

again open your eyes i bet your one of those bluenoses who lets people call him a H** 

dick

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Woah there big fella. Tie your horse up and have a sarsaparilla. 👍

i just cant get my head around bluenoses who think arseholes like keevins are "ok"

im guessing hes the sort who sits with his sellic supporting pals and laughs when they 'take the micky' and call him a H**

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i just cant get my head around bluenoses who think arseholes like keevins are "ok"

im guessing hes the sort who sits with his sellic supporting pals and laughs when they 'take the micky' and call him a H**

It was an opinion mate. One I may be wrong about. That's the name of the game on a football forum. It's ok to disagree with that, its no really ok to continuously call another fan a dick and spout absolutely inaccurate shite about them being called a H** etc. Going out your way to try and be a dick to someone. Your point about Keevins was fine just don't act like the way you are after it.

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Ease up man. He might not know the full story which I think he admitted. Not everyone listens to that cunt Keevins who called Alfie a nasty piece of work and then had to apologize. Keevins is the cunt here, not one of our fellow fans. 👍🇬🇧

That's it mate. I honestly only turned superscoredboard this year after hearing how fun their implosion was.