Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

8 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It was an opinion mate. One I may be wrong about. That's the name of the game on a football forum. It's ok to disagree with that, its no really ok to continuously call another fan a dick and spout absolutely inaccurate shite about them being called a H** etc. Going out your way to try and be a dick to someone. Your point about Keevins was fine just don't act like the way you are after it.

Nuremburg Shug is a wanker plain and simple, however you do not deserve to be lambasted about your opinion of him if you were not fully aware of the background to this particularly odious, nasal wee runt.

Suffice to say that he is no friend of ours and has tried and failed for years to follow in the footsteps of one James Sanderson esq.

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

Nuremburg Shug is a wanker plain and simple, however you do not deserve to be lambasted about your opinion of him if you were not fully aware of the background to this particularly odious, nasal wee runt.

Suffice to say that he is no friend of ours and has tried and failed for years to follow in the footsteps of one James Sanderson esq.

Aye never knew about the Morelos stuff TBF. Only ever listened to SSB this year where he has given us lots of praise. Was aware of his family ties to the tarriers but. Glad he is a cunt, he is easy to dislike with that fucking voice.

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

really wanting someone banned for calling you a dick? my you are precious and proves you are a dick

🤣

Unreal man. Trying to make a joke out if the situation. Ye need wind it in a bit pal.

Although if you get a knock back at the gate at the next home game remember this face.

6 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Hoping SSB is on tomorrow night (Bank hol Monday), place will be flooded with the tears of always cheated, never defeated tims.

They are focusing on the red. Its fucking baffling. I do think Jack Simpsons yellow was harsh but Kent was away from McGregor when he pegged him. Always cheated never defeated.

58 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

They are focusing on the red. Its fucking baffling. I do think Jack Simpsons yellow was harsh but Kent was away from McGregor when he pegged him. Always cheated never defeated.

McGregor’s two bookings were absolute correct. Both Kent and Kamara were just better than him.