Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I don't think this was called off two hours ago. Probably all over ages ago but wanted to sell season tickets on the mere thought of Howe then told their media monkeys today.

They tweeted that they sold thousands yesterday then announce this today? Coincidence?

The release of the season ticket renewal without a manager screamed howe was off. 

Going to be hilarious now watching them desperately scramble for a 2nd choice manager lol. 

13 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I don't think this was called off two hours ago. Probably all over ages ago but wanted to sell season tickets on the mere thought of Howe then told their media monkeys today.

They tweeted that they sold thousands yesterday then announce this today? Coincidence?

I said that earlier offline.

honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they paid him off to keep quiet until the ST sale 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

I said that earlier offline.

honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they paid him off to keep quiet until the ST sale 

Don't think they'd need him to keep quiet. Cunt says bugger all most of the time. Quiet as a mouse. Sleeps wi the light on. 

Its definitely what happened. Tarriers thought it was strange that the club tweeted the season ticket sales yesterday. Now they'll know why.