Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

16 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Playing for a taig manager hoping for the taig job.

I'd say he is playing for a shitebag manager too scared to make big decisions. He was originally brought in with the campaign over to overhaul the squad. Chose not too then claimed the next campaign was time to change it.

On 31/05/2021 at 22:54, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Of course, the buff finally got his own back on that kid on hardman. Remember him laughing at Buff when he got sent off for him feigning a kick at him. 

A young guy from Colombia that has travelled all over playing for teams, more than that reprobate has ever done. (discounting Internationals for the rhat bastard) 

You've forgotten the lego eating cunt faking getting a punch from Alfie too. 

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Not listening to it as I'm out. We will be lucky not to lose every game! 

Fucking rotten mate. That cunt Gordon Duncan is back as well. The boy who was doing it for the last couple of weeks was way better. Andrew McLean. 

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Here’s a fucking walloper. He wants the thumb in the Scotland team and he’s a fucking Rangers supporter?  

Honestly think most of the people who phone up don't actually watch football. celtic fans wouldn't even have him in the squad. 😂

6 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

How any Rangers fan would vouch for that fucking Rhat cunt I'll never know. Ooooh he scored two free kicks against England before. Some Rangers fans should get a grip! :headwall:

and hasn't kicked a ball since.
shot his bolt :Banane21: 

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

and hasn't kicked a ball since.
shot his bolt :Banane21: 

Exactly, meant to be a professional football player and can't get fit for a whole season! :confused:

I suppose when your manager is popcorn teeth, and the state of him, there is no incentive! :lol:

16 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

How any Rangers fan would vouch for that fucking Rhat cunt I'll never know. Ooooh he scored two free kicks against England before. Some Rangers fans should get a grip! :headwall:

4 goals in 9 years for Scotland. 

How can any one with a straight face say he should be playing is beyond me. 

1 hour ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Not listening to it as I'm out. We will be lucky not to lose every game! 

1 point from 3 games is my guess.  I have childhood memories of the 78 World Cup, when allegedly we were going to win it.  That didn’t turn out well.  Not sure why people are seriously thinking this current squad will do much at all.  Just my opinion though.