Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

6 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

The calibre of player we have now has shown guys like Rogic to be bang average. He was made to look good when we were sending utter shite out against them home and away.

Very true. Our squad has improved massively under SG. They have spent a fortune on clowns whilst outspending us  and their core players have regressed. The thumb didn't even make the Scotland squad ffs. 

They will be playing catch up next season. Trying to scramble a squad together whilst we improve further under SG. 

They will be focusing on the short term plan of trying to stop the never ending timplosion and winning a piece of silverware next season.

We will be focusing on making our squad even stronger, getting at least a domestic double and qualifying for the knock out stages of the CL.

Their expectations are diminishing by the day and it is great to see. 

Come the end of the season they will consider getting beat by 24 points an improvement.:lol: 

6 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

The calibre of player we have now has shown guys like Rogic to be bang average. He was made to look good when we were sending utter shite out against them home and away.

He’s like somebody’s pal at fives who can rifle a shot but can’t last the first half hour 

14 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Not superscore board related but on clyde 1 just heard an advert saying that they showing their support for Scotland that says "ryan christie knows the route to goal...."

my genuine reaction 

giphy.gif

You look the double of Benny Hill btw Scot. 

3 hours ago, Canabear said:

Christ that Gordon Duncan is one annoying bastard.

Constantly interrupting people when they're making a point to counter argue their point with his nonsense point of view.

Antagonizing twat.

I used to like him, but he’s been acting like the absolute diddy club fan that he is with the whole scotland debacle. 

2 hours ago, Willis said:

The taigs are so delusional they believe they were world beaters for the last 10 years and ignore the fact the standard of the entire scottish game dropped when we were sent down the leagues

Think we were the only ones who knew there team would drop in quality and fight over the years we were out.

They've got the problem we had when we first came back up, they need to show they're actually winners and can do it with another team ready to pounce if you drop any points.

On 07/06/2021 at 19:56, DMax399 said:

1 point from 3 games is my guess.  I have childhood memories of the 78 World Cup, when allegedly we were going to win it.  That didn’t turn out well.  Not sure why people are seriously thinking this current squad will do much at all.  Just my opinion though.

And there you have it.  1 point from 3 games.