Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

sums up the host with the bullshit hes pulled here, when a caller pulls up the guest stephen mcgowan for saying both edouard and morelos dont look like they want to be here as its edouard who doesnt look like he wants to be here as morelos always gives it all on the pitch even when teams are in for him but the host changes the subject by asking the caller if now weve won the league would he be happy if a player leaves now

and yet there people on here who still say the host is fair and not a mhank at all

17 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

sums up the host with the bullshit hes pulled here, when a caller pulls up the guest stephen mcgowan for saying both edouard and morelos dont look like they want to be here as its edouard who doesnt look like he wants to be here as morelos always gives it all on the pitch even when teams are in for him but the host changes the subject by asking the caller if now weve won the league would he be happy if a player leaves now

and yet there people on here who still say the host is fair and not a mhank at all

The cunt is unbearable. They guy who replaced him Andrew Maclean (I think it was) when the prick was on holiday I thought was decent. 

Rowley Birkin likes this

1 hour ago, Lord Lockin said:

Duncan just said players playing in the SPL who have never played in front of fans - whit a wanker 

Probably meant in Scotland but hey he is a wanker though

18 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Has any of the pundits backed the scum to win the league this season mate or is there still more predictions to come yet.

Aye that soap dodger bastard Gordon Parks 🤣 that cunt is the biggest yahoo of all of them, absolutely can't bring himself to give us any credit at all, he's hurting real bad right now. 👌

11 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Aye that soap dodger bastard Gordon Parks 🤣 that cunt is the biggest yahoo of all of them, absolutely can't bring himself to give us any credit at all, he's hurting real bad right now. 👌

I know I'm biased but how could anyone back them the fucking state they're in?!

2 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

I know I'm biased but how could anyone back them the fucking state they're in?!

That Parks could never bring himself to give us any credit, one of the most bitterst media cunts you'll ever come across, he certainly can't handle what's happened this year and it's glorious to see.

5 hours ago, StaunchWullie91 said:

Read this and went to check... All of his videos have been pulled. Bastard, man.  That's the only way I really listen to SSB. I never listen live.

Same. I enjoy listening to deranged. 

I was listening to this early on today and when Hagi got injured , and I kid you not , every one on the panel said it was the tackle , which was brutal , that the injury occured. Not Gordon Dalziel. He thought Hagi injured himself in his goal celebration as he bang his knees together:confused:

This fuckin guy:headwall:

Ontario Bear and magic8ball like this