Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I know were supposed to laugh at everything the tarriers do but I don't get all the jokes about the lounge when we have just set up a players lounge at the stadium and I'm sure pretty much everyone agreed it was a good idea etc 

We are going through some refurb works at our stadium. We always had a players lounge.

They see their new lounge as the answer to bringing the team together.

Big difference.

18 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I will admit to partaking of this back in the pre 2012 days. But I realised way back then how fucking sad it is.

We mock them for being obsessed with us and then we have plenty within our support that display a similar obsession with them. 

I enjoy their pain as much as the next man but fuck spending my time lurking on their forums.  Follow kerryfail, have a laugh and then get back to focussing on us. 

So it's alright for the person who runs Kerryfail Street to read their forums but no-one else?

This has been an argument before about folk reading their forums and folk who don't. 

It's harmless.

You can't compare someone who's a Rangers fan reading their forum to get a laugh when they've had a shocker and your average tarrier who literally signs up to the forums, posts, trawls Rangers social media pages and being the first to comment, having the Rangers website bookmarked, phoning up phone in's to talk about Rangers etc.

That's the difference for me. 

There's always going to be an obsession with both of us towards each other because everything they do literally effects us even if it's indirectly. It's about the level they take it to.

9 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

We are going through some refurb works at our stadium. We always had a players lounge.

They see their new lounge as the answer to bringing the team together.

Big difference.

Disagree , and we never had the space or set up we have now 

7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

So it's alright for the person who runs Kerryfail Street to read their forums but no-one else?

This has been an argument before about folk reading their forums and folk who don't. 

It's harmless.

You can't compare someone who's a Rangers fan reading their forum to get a laugh when they've had a shocker and your average tarrier who literally signs up to the forums, posts, trawls Rangers social media pages and being the first to comment, having the Rangers website bookmarked, phoning up phone in's to talk about Rangers etc.

That's the difference for me. 

There's always going to be an obsession with both of us towards each other because everything they do literally effects us even if it's indirectly. It's about the level they take it to.

It’s harmless for sure. Everyone can do whatever they chose to do with their time. 

there is very little difference between the two scenarios you explained here. Someone lurking in a celtic forum “since we played them” is not far removed from them signing up and trolling. That is also to assume that some Rangers fans are not doing the things you said. 

to each their own. As mentioned, I lurked on Kerrydale way back in the day but decided I had better things to do with my life. If folk want to spend their time lurking on Kerrydale they can fill their boots. 

12 hours ago, King Jela said:

The lounge :lol:

Admittedly I've been lurking on their forums drinking in their pain since we beat them at the Saville dome and its been some laugh. 

For all the pish about Lennon being 'one of their own' some of the posts on the Lennon threads from his own support wouldn't look out of place on here, same goes for Broonaldo. They aren't as in love with Brown especially as I thought they were, a lot have seemingly never took to the guy. 

Get it up them. 

Screenshot_20201128-204457_Gallery.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmmmm lurking on their forums for nearly 6 weeks. hmmmmm

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

It is a good idea but when

you're form is 2 wins in 9

the manager is getting called to be sacked by many of the support

defence is leaking goals

many big money signings are absent and/or shite

it isn't exactly the answer the fans are looking for.

I'm sure they don't think this is gonna be some masterstroke thats gonna sort everything though 

On 26/11/2020 at 05:26, .Williamson. said:

You barely get the in your face version of Irish republicanism over here that you seem to get from that lot over in Scotland.

I think a lot of it is to do with the fact wee guys over there that support celtic seem to think Irish republicanism is literally celtic football club and the pro IRA songs are just songs for football. I include the likes of Griffith's in that, who seems to think the Irish tri colour is a celtic flag.

He had no idea what he was doing the day he had an empty half bottle launched at him in Windsor Park. Didn't seem to grasp that it is rarely just a game of football in Belfast. Very stupid fella

I said that at the time about Griffiths. He thinks it’s all great laugh and gives no fcks (or is too stupid to grasp) that his carry on has a very different meaning over in NI than it does at the piggery.