Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

4 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

From signing that thug to that other weapon saying Lundstrum should be hauled up,the Rangers "fans" who phone in are obvious plants. 99% of the so called Rangers fans who call that drivel are absolute helmets,and it's basically the same ones all the time. Rangers fans my arse. 

An insult to all the helmets out there. 

On 05/10/2021 at 13:40, Robmc1 said:

Yeh, I heard him constantly banging on about this, funny how his attitude to possible offside goals and strong opinions regarding them have changed since Julien’s cup final goal was as clear an offside one as you will ever see. I’m actually debating if it’s just click bait from him or actual hurt as he now openly admits going to watch celtic play as a fan now…

I heard him and McNee on the Colin Bell programme about 30 years ago and he said his first football memory was going to watch them when they returned from Lisbon.  Says it all IMO.

The hurt he is openly showing now is just glorious.  WATP :UK:

7 hours ago, BallochBear said:

I heard him and McNee on the Colin Bell programme about 30 years ago and he said his first football memory was going to watch them when they returned from Lisbon.  Says it all IMO.

The hurt he is openly showing now is just glorious.  WATP :UK:

Is McPish still alive?