Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

23 hours ago, Big Al 55 said:

Listened to it for 5 mins, that was enough to hear Wilson say that we are a shambles and no manager will want to touch us…really ffs.

I was just thinking about this again. Don't know why. Anyway, his suggestion was that any new potential manager would be scare to fail and would be worried about it not going well. What fucking manager takes a job wondering what will happen if he fails?:lol:

He's a strange little man!

1 hour ago, ayrshireranger said:

If the new man comes in, and we win the league again, the east end will go apeshit all summer. 

If a new manager comes in, and he fails to win the league with the same squad that held a 20+ gap against a that have an almost entirely new starting 11 consisting of 1, 2 a best, players that would maybe get into our starting 11, does he keep his job? 

Just now, WWTC said:

If a new manager comes in, and he fails to win the league with the same squad that held a 20+ gap against a that have an almost entirely new starting 11 consisting of 1, 2 a best, players that would maybe get into our starting 11, does he keep his job? 

Yes

7 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Good point last night about how quickly it's happened which makes you wonder if it's been in the pipeline for a while?

Apparently the deal was done around 2 weeks ago but held back until international break. We should have most things in place

2 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

I’m giving the phone in a miss till the new year (unless the manky mob implode again before then), It will be all the rockets of the day making absolute pape fuel on the airwaves with their stupidity.

Anyone who phones one of these phone ins is an absolute rocket IMO.

Still, it’s entertaining when it’s their rockets and not ours 😀

8 minutes ago, WWTC said:

It wasn't  a 20+ gap. We started on the same level.

8 minutes ago, beararse said:

8 minutes ago, beararse said:

You’ll have demented tims phoning in pretending to be our fans, I’m convinced that’s what happens anyway because surely the proper wahoos can’t be real people.

2 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

You’ll have demented tims phoning in pretending to be our fans, I’m convinced that’s what happens anyway because surely the proper wahoos can’t be real people.

yup its the only place ive heard Rangers fans have the tarrier lisp when talking

16 hours ago, WWTC said:

Yes, would only unacceptable if there was a massive gulf between us and them and we were getting losses against the shite of the league.

We have a good squad, the players have just been hiding this season. Here's hoping a new manager brings them out again.

18 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

I’m giving the phone in a miss till the new year (unless the manky mob implode again before then), It will be all the rockets of the day making absolute pape fuel on the airwaves with their stupidity.

"And let's go to Sean who's a Rangers fan and thinks his team won't win the league..."

"And here's Declan, another Rangers fan who agrees with Sean...."

They are fucking obsessed with us.

45 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

"And let's go to Sean who's a Rangers fan and thinks his team won't win the league..."

"And here's Declan, another Rangers fan who agrees with Sean...."

They are fucking obsessed with us.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Gerrard is quoted as saying the  first approach from Villa was a few days before the deal was completed. I believe him.

Personally I am more concerned about the whole main coaching team leaving particularly ,Michael Beale. I was delighted when he joined us.His influence on the players was considerable and very positive.

The attitude and wholesale commitment of  all of the players in now essential.

It will be an interesting watch...I hope they deliver and don't let us down.

35 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Gerrard is quoted as saying the  first approach from Villa was a few days before the deal was completed. I believe him.

Personally I am more concerned about the whole main coaching team leaving particularly ,Michael Beale. I was delighted when he joined us.His influence on the players was considerable and very positive.

The attitude and wholesale commitment of  all of the players in now essential.

It will be an interesting watch...I hope they deliver and don't let us down.

Nah mate Beale is another pyoor rat bassa as well min. 

how dare he move on to the next step in his career, quadruple his wages and secure his and his kids future forever. 

In time Gerrard and Co will be forgiven, and remembered for all the right reasons.

I remember the rage when Souness landed us in the shit with 4 or 5 games left of the 1991 season.

He was forgiven in time, and what he done was a hell of alot worse.

And that was before all the social media shit, we had TV, radio and newspapers and that was it.

Closest thing we had to the internet was Ceefax and Teletext.

46 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Tbh seeing him in Villa kit, at their training ground, coaching their players, was like seeing your 1st bird at high school, fucking off behind the bike sheds with the older, better looking, richer 6th former 😢🤬

I thought he looked like a tramp in that gear tbh. Dirty scouse cunt!