Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

I had a feeling that both contestants in the quiz would say that McLeish was at Ibrox longer than Souness and of course it turns out that Graeme had the edge ... Bears do seem to minimise Souness and I'm not sure if it's because his time was quite a while ago now or if it's more that he left under a cloud?

17 hours ago, magic8ball said:

At the time Souness was getting bans rammed up him left right and centre and he did say that Liverpool was a huge draw for him and the only club he would have left for .

Sneaky Gee fucked of to Aston fucking Villa and too the whole staff with him .

Souness left us with Walter and look how that turned out .

Souness also won 3 leagues and 3 League Cups. There’s no comparison IMO. 

On 16/11/2021 at 00:04, magic8ball said:

At the time Souness was getting bans rammed up him left right and centre and he did say that Liverpool was a huge draw for him and the only club he would have left for .

Sneaky Gee fucked of to Aston fucking Villa and too the whole staff with him .

Souness left us with Walter and look how that turned out .

We have Gio now so to hell with him. I am impressed with this board. They have done even better👍🏻

1 hour ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

We have Gio now so to hell with him. I am impressed with this board. They have done even better👍🏻

Time will tell ,6 months time we will either be carrying him along Along PRW aloft or chasing him to the airport .

One thing for sure he walks in the door with a shit load more experience and achievements that what sneaky Gee walked out with .

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

Interesting comments from Andy Halliday last night that he realised on the first day with Caixinha that he didn't get that we had to win every game in domestic football 

Noticed that, he was talking about video analysis and the player's knew the video's of our opposition from previous weeks where redundant as teams naturally lineup and play entirely different against Rangers. 

Made me wonder is there any point in that practice domestically?

On 18/11/2021 at 20:10, magic8ball said:

Time will tell ,6 months time we will either be carrying him along Along PRW aloft or chasing him to the airport .

One thing for sure he walks in the door with a shit load more experience and achievements that what sneaky Gee walked out with .

😁

8 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I hope we get moonhowlers tonight!!!!

Highly doubt it tonight unfortunately

Their deranged window licking fan base will celebrate the fact that they ALMOST won.

They celebrated losing 12-1 over two legs to PSG a few years ago, happy just to be sharing the same pitch or some shite 🙄

That is the difference!!

12 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Highly doubt it tonight unfortunately

Their deranged window licking fan base will celebrate the fact that they ALMOST won.

They celebrated losing 12-1 over two legs to PSG a few years ago, happy just to be sharing the same pitch or some shite 🙄

That is the difference!!

In the conference a tournament they can win 😂😂😁