Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

9 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Does the Scottish Government consider a gathering of a few hundred protesters as more serious than decades of child rape :panic:

They've already decided a tax loop hole is more sreious.
would doubt a coupla hundred self entitled spoiled wee fenians,have been handled with kid gloves by plod and the courts.
This is now coming home to roost and they have created a shower of wee fenians,who create fuckin hell for every person who they have contact with.
17 fines in a short speace of time from uefa got them a stadium tour and a free dinner.
Quite sure you knew the answer before you posted Colin.

9 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

I expect the two hours will consist of ten minutes of replaying Lennon interviews, three Seans, two Aidens and a Kevin saying “they guys wurnae real sellick fans”, twenty minutes while Shug finally blaws his nose, and one hour, fifteen minutes of adverts.

Even Jim white with his usual apologetic bullshit ,using words like minority .They aren’t the “ scum” fans we all love .This guy makes you weep 

Rod stewart getting on talk sport to spout his usual drivel too😂hurting 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Arithmetically 3

minority 103 

''These are not celtic fans'' ''these apparent celtic fans'' 

In the same discussion where they're talking about the same thing happened after ICT result, where their fans were booting players' cars. 

5 minutes ago, Angus1965 said:

I always laugh when the Bheasts talk about 10 in a row , as if its some sacred thing , many clubs have done 10 in a row all over the World , come to think of it , they havent even " won " 9 in a row , I do like a chuckle at the Yahoos.

Your right mate but seeing so many jumping off Erskine bridge would gladden every bears hearts .So we must win it .Not for that reason alone .But one if them 🤣🤣

23 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

She said: "I don't care if you're a Celtic fan, a Rangers fan, an Ayr United fan or no fan of football at all.

"Anybody who attacks police officers is doing wrong and that is pretty despicable

Fucking cow.

Just like indyref, talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk. As you say, Fucking cow.

ally coming out and sticking up for neil lennon is so fucking sad from a guy who was my hero growing up. swear he does everything he can to tar his good name.

why stick up for a guy who hates our club with a rabid passion. i guess as long as ally gets some money he will never rock the boat.

6 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

ally coming out and sticking up for neil lennon is so fucking sad from a guy who was my hero growing up. swear he does everything he can to tar his good name.

why stick up for a guy who hates our club with a rabid passion. i guess as long as ally gets some money he will never rock the boat.

2 cheeks of the same arse imo. Ally wouldn't leave until he got paid either, no matter how fucking bad we got. 

15 points behind Hearts in the 2nd tier bad, that's how bad. 

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

2 cheeks of the same arse imo. Ally wouldn't leave until he got paid either, no matter how fucking bad we got. 

15 points behind Hearts in the 2nd tier bad, that's how bad. 

i wont forget those times , him and his gardening leave and the build up too it. we needed every penny and we wouldnt budge from his own mess.

12 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Thats what i love with the mind set of a taig

As a player getting pumped every week, stones thrown at my car, abuse over the Internet.

The player to himself "I'm gonna try harder"

The thing it will do is ramp up the pressure to perform even more .It will also have the ones wanting out even more keen to get out in January .

3 hours ago, Falcoholic said:

A lot of folks are saying that we should just ignore them and concentrate on our own team and club etc. but after all the tears and disappointment we have suffered since 2012 I am going to lap up every second of their pain.

Is it 6 o'clock yet?

Absolutely should be enjoying their meltdown. Years of abuse aimed at us and now after a couple of weeks of bad results they are actually rioting outside the ground lol.