Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

Curious to find out if there is anywhere we can see their listener numbers? I superscore board just a tired old tradition for clyde1 or does it actually bring in the numbers of listeners to warrant the space 6 days a week?

Just now, Seraph said:

Curious to find out if there is anywhere we can see their listener numbers? I superscore board just a tired old tradition for clyde1 or does it actually bring in the numbers of listeners to warrant the space 6 days a week?

cant give you numbers but their revenue is dropping so much so that they cant afford a premium number for the callers to use

i think if your listening through their website they can use that data but obviously not through radio

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

cant give you numbers but their revenue is dropping so much so that they cant afford a premium number for the callers to use

i think if your listening through their website they can use that data but obviously not through radio

Thanks mate, I remember Real Radio had a football show on round about the same time and I used to flick between the two when I was younger. Always wondered why a radio station hasn't gave them a run for their money in the time they've been on air. I know podcast are the business now but still, SSB just feels like a relic. Spew always going on about his grandkids and some cup final he went to some time in the last millennium. Just get the feeling the presenter has a picture of keevins as a wallpaper on his phone. 

3 minutes ago, Canabear said:

A mate of mine who has done a bit of acting and does voice acting for Radio Ads was on a Sports talk show on TV a good few years ago over here and before they went on they were given the topics they would be talking about and who was to be pro subject and who was to be con subject.

He was the one they chose should be the con subject , against whatever the other guys were for in other words , even though what they were talking about he very much agreed with. He said it was a total scam from the start and was done strictly to create viewers and spice up the topics.

I get the exact same impression that snyde goes down this same route especially with the amount of bheasts that phone in to that show.

Talk about Rangers and they are all over it and talking about them and they still want to talk about us and gush over their players.

Kheevins spouting off just to create controversy and drive up radio ratings.

It's the biggest con going and the more people who stop listening to that shite the sooner it'll be shut down.

the only pro and con on that show is that they are pro sellic and con Rangers

2 minutes ago, Canabear said:

A mate of mine who has done a bit of acting and does voice acting for Radio Ads was on a Sports talk show on TV a good few years ago over here and before they went on they were given the topics they would be talking about and who was to be pro subject and who was to be con subject.

He was the one they chose should be the con subject , against whatever the other guys were for in other words , even though what they were talking about he very much agreed with. He said it was a total scam from the start and was done strictly to create viewers and spice up the topics.

I get the exact same impression that snyde goes down this same route especially with the amount of bheasts that phone in to that show.

Talk about Rangers and they are all over it and talking about them and they still want to talk about us and gush over their players.

Kheevins spouting off just to create controversy and drive up radio ratings.

It's the biggest con going and the more people who stop listening to that shite the sooner it'll be shut down.

You’re 100% right in as much it’s a con with the good guy/bad guy routine.

As for the listening figures, I don’t know how they collate them - surveying ‘local’ people 🤷‍♂️

25 minutes ago, Seraph said:

Thanks mate, I remember Real Radio had a football show on round about the same time and I used to flick between the two when I was younger. Always wondered why a radio station hasn't gave them a run for their money in the time they've been on air. I know podcast are the business now but still, SSB just feels like a relic. Spew always going on about his grandkids and some cup final he went to some time in the last millennium. Just get the feeling the presenter has a picture of keevins as a wallpaper on his phone. 

we are screaming out for a new call in, the real radio one was the best of them even though it had a thick as fuck tim as its co host sadly it was down to sellic fans not being able to handle the truth about their team that it got pulled from air after the main host started getting death threats from them

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

You’re 100% right in as much it’s a con with the good guy/bad guy routine.

As for the listening figures, I don’t know how they collate them - surveying ‘local’ people 🤷‍♂️

when was the last time it was pro Rangers and con sellic?

its a one sided show the only relief is when the obsessed call in to talk about us, which to be fair is almost every call from them

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

we are screaming out for a new call in, the real radio one was the best of them even though it had a thick as fuck tim as its co host sadly it was down to sellic fans not being able to handle the truth about their team that it got pulled from air after the main host started getting death threats from them

Wasn't one of them the omnipresent Tommy the taxi driver? I swear I'd hear him on about 4 different stations a day. If only a station had the nuts to advertise an upcoming serious football phone in which launched its debut broadcast with a 3 hour investigation into child abuse. Listening figures would pay the rent for ten years. 

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

when was the last time it was pro Rangers and con sellic?

its a one sided show the only relief is when the obsessed call in to talk about us, which to be fair is almost every call from them

The ‘panel’ are coached to keep by and large 50/50 - that’s why even Mark Wilson (ex tim) said the Lowry incident wasn’t a penalty.

Kenny Miller brought it up again 🤷‍♂️ - it’s all a game to keep the show relevant. Duncan is far more tim than one of us and Keevins is an outright rattler

3 minutes ago, Seraph said:

Wasn't one of them the omnipresent Tommy the taxi driver? I swear I'd hear him on about 4 different stations a day. If only a station had the nuts to advertise an upcoming serious football phone in which launched its debut broadcast with a 3 hour investigation into child abuse. Listening figures would pay the rent for ten years. 

One crackpot even phoned a yank station talking about our tax avoidance, the masons and poor Oirish oppression. Yanks were buckled.

4 minutes ago, Seraph said:

aye tommy the taxi driver i think hes also a flat earther 

Ewan Cameron on the real radio football show was no bad and always seemed to stick it to the scum more than us, you had Alan Rough who is a tarrier but the show was always kinda fair, snyde is a scum mouth piece run for scum by scum and has been for two decades, Peter Martin, Delacunt, fucking Gerry from scum tv and this latest so called Motherwell arsehole that thinks he's clever but ain't got the brains to hide his love for the tarriers.