Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

16 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Questions for SSB

• Will the Scottish government give the SFA a 2nd yellow card if they don't punish cfc severely for their fans breaking covid rules?
  • Should cfc be made to ban ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ from Scottish football?
  • Will the cfc board bow down to the rioters demands, if so what's to stop them doing it again when things don't go their way?
  • Will cfc be paying the bill for the extra police presence, helicopter, etc or will it come out of the public purse?
  • What chances are there for the other 41 clubs seeking government approval for fans to be allowed back into their stadiums.
  • Will the police do an investigation into the riot due to two police officers being injured?

Phone in and ask or tweet them and ask 

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

Straight from the horses mouth one of the directors when King took over they tried 3-times to get him off Gardening leave and come to an agreement but he refused each time. They weren't pleased with him. 

A lot of the support has mellowed to McCoist as the years have went on. Times been kind to him and a lot of supporters have either forgot or just don't care about his antics as manager with us. I've not.

Tbf, you hated him when he was Assistant to Walter.

hug will be fuming tonight cant wait to hear him over pronounce random words every so often. stupid prick has the body of a pencil like hes not ate in weeks, one of the biggest reprobates out there with his condasending tone and voice and barely hiding his love for the great unwashed

2 minutes ago, Tugay17 Battery said:

hug will be fuming tonight cant wait to hear him over pronounce random words every so often. stupid prick has the body of a pencil like hes not ate in weeks, one of the biggest reprobates out there with his condasending tone and voice and barely hiding his love for the great unwashed

Is that the old man who hosts?

Just now, Tugay17 Battery said:

yeah I meant to put hugh no way I’d hug that prick unless it was with barbed wire

I'd like him to be asked if he thinks the Green Brigade should be banned from Scottish football due to the seriousness of leading a riot during restrictions due to covid,

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I'd like him to be asked if he thinks the Green Brigade should be banned from Scottish football due to the seriousness of leading a riot during restrictions due to covid,

You’ve got all these questions you want asked so can we safely assume you’ll be phoning in and asking? 

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Just send an email or tweet to him SH. Must keep the phone lines open tonight. 

14 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

You’ve got all these questions you want asked so can we safely assume you’ll be phoning in and asking? 

I think the host will have the intelligence to ask these questions post riot. I'll be listening though.

Questions for SSB

1. Will the Scottish government give the SFA a 2nd yellow card if they don't punish cfc severely for their fans breaking covid rules?
  2. Should cfc be made to ban the green brigade from Scottish football due to the seriousness of leading a riot during restrictions due to covid,?
  3. Will the cfc board bow down to the rioters demands, if so what's to stop them doing it again when things don't go their way?
  4. Will cfc be paying the bill for the extra police presence, helicopter, etc or will it come out of the public purse?
  5. What chances are there for the other 41 clubs seeking government approval for fans to be allowed back into their stadiums.