Clyde One Super Score Board

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....the tarrier close to tears and talking about how he hasn’t spoke to his family in days.  Absolutely fucking priceless. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

celtic went to Dubai for a couple of pints by the pool and they have come back with 2 cases of corona.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I don't like saying it myself but his legacy was tainted during that period for me and it was nothing to do with his managerial record, anybody can be a shite manager, it was the man. His loyalty was to himself and no one else and he made that clear. 

Exactly.  The club was a mess and had Ally just ripped his contract up the club would’ve been better positioned financially for the next manager coming in.  Ally, instead, demanded a full wage which was rumoured to be £600k for another year.  Remember, Ally was given roughly 5% of the company shares by Charles Green which must be worth millions.  McCoist made a lot of money from Rangers during his disastrous time as manager.  

16 minutes ago, miracle said:

Green and Ahmed would have siphoned off any salary McCoist didn't take.

He was still there for months after King and the 3 bears took over.

The day after his contract was up he was back in TV as a pundit .He wasn’t short of work and could have left soon after the takeover .

King Jela and Mclean RFC like this
20 minutes ago, miracle said:

Green and Ahmed would have siphoned off any salary McCoist didn't take.

I actually think Green and Ahmed paid McCoist to get supporters onside and buying ST again.  Why else would they have thrown such an absurd salary and all those shares at him?  It certainly wasn’t due to his managerial ability.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

I actually think Green and Ahmed paid McCoist to get supporters onside and buying ST again.  Why else would they have thrown such an absurd salary and all those shares at him?  It certainly wasn’t due to his managerial ability.

Indeed. The point about the shares shouldn't be forgotten. Very fucking dodgy. 

Bad Robot likes this
1 minute ago, TMB said:

TUPE transfer.    His contract was agreed when we were in the SPL.

magic8ball likes this
2 minutes ago, miracle said:

TUPE transfer.    His contract was agreed when we were in the SPL.

I remember when we were in division 3 McCoist said he, Kenny McDowall, and Ian Durrant, couldn’t work properly until they got new contracts.  So new long-term contract were handed out.  He was the highest paid manager in the country despite us being in the lower tiers.  It was ridiculous.

Bad Robot likes this
7 minutes ago, TMB said:

Like the few players that stayed ,McCoist would have continued the contract he was on under TUPE .

He would have been on the same money he was on when he was manager pre admin ,Wallace ,Jig and the guys that stayed on but left before the window closed would still have been on serious cash .

Green and his buddies would have been able to change the contracts under a notice period usually 3months minimum ,If the new contract wasn’t signed the employee can walk away .

It happens regular in my line of work ,Usually the new contract is declined as its usually not as good as the original ,The employee doesn’t have to sign the new contract but usually they get forced onto them eventually .

1 hour ago, Mclean RFC said:

ally coming out and sticking up for neil lennon is so fucking sad from a guy who was my hero growing up. swear he does everything he can to tar his good name.

why stick up for a guy who hates our club with a rabid passion. i guess as long as ally gets some money he will never rock the boat.

I think part of it is understanding what he is going through but equally as a Bear he is stirring the pot.  I’ve knows it is clearly in our interests that Lennon stays. The last thing we need is him getting punted. The longer this goes on for the better, and hopefully the gulf between him and the players increases and they down tools. The more the media focus on them the better it is for us. 

12 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

I think part of it is understanding what he is going through but equally as a Bear he is stirring the pot.  I’ve knows it is clearly in our interests that Lennon stays. The last thing we need is him getting punted. The longer this goes on for the better, and hopefully the gulf between him and the players increases and they down tools. The more the media focus on them the better it is for us. 

i agree completely but everytime i see ally there is a bitterness/dissapointment that is hard to shake off.

lennon reminds me of mcleish and how the end of his career anaging Rangers was. he can come into a team and give them all a lift, inspire the team but the longer he goes on and build his own team it doesnt really work. but initially they get some results. lennon had big results in europe and i remember mcleish won a cup with birmingham and went on a 15 game unbeaten run in the premier league.

impact managers would be a good way i would describe them. and mcleish went ten games without a win with Rangers and lennon is close to that now with 2 in 11 i believe.they also were the first two managers at each club to reach the last 16 of the champions league. although big eck did it first.

that is where the comparisons end with them though. eck is not a little cretin like lennon or a complete rabid cunt.

i genuinely think the bad press they will recieve and the pressure from the fans has made it even worse.

graeme_4 and DrLaudrup like this
2 hours ago, Mclean RFC said:

ally coming out and sticking up for neil lennon is so fucking sad from a guy who was my hero growing up. swear he does everything he can to tar his good name.

why stick up for a guy who hates our club with a rabid passion. i guess as long as ally gets some money he will never rock the boat.

Honestly. Every time I get close to forgiving McCoist, he does something to remind me what a fanny he was during the Whyte / Green / early King eras. 

18 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Is superscoreboard still on every night during the week? I gave up with it years ago due to it being such a taig fest but i tuned in last night for the first time in ages and will be tonight if its on 😂

There's nee chance Any Rangers fan will get on tonight...them rsoles will be goin on and on about rioting outside the landfill lastnite 

JackAlex93 likes this
16 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Questions for SSB

• Will the Scottish government give the SFA a 2nd yellow card if they don't punish cfc severely for their fans breaking covid rules?
  • Should cfc be made to ban ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ from Scottish football?
  • Will the cfc board bow down to the rioters demands, if so what's to stop them doing it again when things don't go their way?
  • Will cfc be paying the bill for the extra police presence, helicopter, etc or will it come out of the public purse?
  • What chances are there for the other 41 clubs seeking government approval for fans to be allowed back into their stadiums.
  • Will the police do an investigation into the riot due to two police officers being injured?

Phone in and ask or tweet them and ask 

TamCoopz likes this