Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

9 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

If you copy the time stamp of the tweet and post that it embeds. Don't just copy the web page....has to be the time stamp. On the first image, I hovered over the date and time. On the second, I hovered the mouse pointer over the '29m' part! Right click over either of those and copy/paste that link. That's on a laptop/pc though, on a phone you have to look for the share button!

image.png.be1bbe83cb696cf53d0def05ac432f05.png

image.png.76db872675b89ee7248d419e60c6744f.png

On my phone I copied the link from the share button and pasted it into the post using the highlighted tab but it appears as a web link. Is this the correct tab to use?

Capture.PNG

5 minutes ago, fuckthespl said:

On my phone I copied the link from the share button and pasted it into the post using the highlighted tab but it appears as a web link. Is this the correct tab to use?

Capture.PNG

I don't actually see any tabs like that on my phone mate, you should just be able to paste the link. Sometimes you also need to press the space bar after pasting the link! It's a weird thing....sometimes it works fine, others you need to fiddle about!

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

I don't actually see any tabs like that on my phone mate, you should just be able to paste the link. Sometimes you also need to press the space bar after pasting the link! It's a weird thing....sometimes it works fine, others you need to fiddle about!

In fairness I just snipped that on my laptop. The bar is smaller on the phone screen but that highlighted link tab is also visible through the phone. Cheers for trying to help.

5 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Is Spew on tonight?

I'm tempted to have a listen to this tonight to find out just how poor Dortmund have become overnight and how Frodo's brother in law managed to defeat the might bheast all on his own.

Friday and Monday are the nights he is on .

16 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

If you copy the time stamp of the tweet and post that it embeds. Don't just copy the web page....has to be the time stamp. On the first image, I hovered over the date and time. On the second, I hovered the mouse pointer over the '29m' part! Right click over either of those and copy/paste that link. That's on a laptop/pc though, on a phone you have to look for the share button!

image.png.be1bbe83cb696cf53d0def05ac432f05.png

image.png.76db872675b89ee7248d419e60c6744f.png

wit!!!! way to complicated just copy the address bar into the post and it'll automatically embed into an image

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

They'll be asking people to phone in about the GB curling teams being in the Olympic finals

They will have a storyline sitting ready for an occasion like this..

"David Goodwillie has raped everyone in Kirkcaldy since signing for Raith Rover's" or something.

3 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i see fraser wishart and simon donnely having wee digs at us giving it stuff like 'these things do happen to often for Rangers' or 'i expect dortmund to go through' right from the off, their hurt is palpable 

Simon Donnelly said ge expected us to go through.