Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

Utterly scandelous that Seville is closing its pubs. If I was a pub owner I would be furious. As I am not a pub owner I shall just take a carry out. 6 cans, bottle of wine, and a bottle of scotch. Which begs the question of whether corner shops and supermarkets are also banned from selling booze.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Sturgeon and Aitken absolutely shaking that they might have to congratulate a team from Glasgow winning the Europa league 

Sturgeon's new Sinn Fein/IRA pals will make sure she's not allowed to congratulate us when we win the Europa League final. Don't want them to give us praise for winning another European trophy anyway. Fuck them.

8 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

Sturgeon's new Sinn Fein/IRA pals will make sure she's not allowed to congratulate us when we win the Europa League final. Don't want them to give us praise for winning another European trophy anyway. Fuck them.

If they did try to congratuate us then just give them the cold shoulder.

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

If they did try to congratuate us then just give them the cold shoulder.

100% mate. Don't want the Rangers hating, IRA loving Sturgeon's congratulations. As I said they can all go and fuck themselves.

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Utterly scandelous that Seville is closing its pubs. If I was a pub owner I would be furious. As I am not a pub owner I shall just take a carry out. 6 cans, bottle of wine, and a bottle of scotch. Which begs the question of whether corner shops and supermarkets are also banned from selling booze.

What you got for the second half?

3 hours ago, real boydie9 said:

The taigs are on the brink of winning the league and their manky supporters are more interested in our European final 😂 squeeky prick on last night, followed by a thick cunt who said we had an easy run to the final. When we win it it'll finish them off.

Easy?

They only played 9 games including the final - we’ll have done that since coming out of the group stage.

With another 10 games prior to that!

40 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Easy?

They only played 9 games including the final - we’ll have done that since coming out of the group stage.

With another 10 games prior to that!

The lurkers don't like facts so don't confuse/upset them. 

6 hours ago, Unionblue said:

Doesn't matter what we do, the media and politicians here will find a way to make it about the fans behaviour or the songs, or whatever else they can concentrate on , other than us being there and hopefully winning , the bastards are beeling, fuck them.

The rest of your post is spot on but of course it matters what we do.