Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

8 hours ago, ZZed said:

septic played:Fussballclub Zürich, (2 games),FC Nantes(2 games), Vojvodina(2 games quater final),Dukla Prague(2 games semi-final), Inter Milan(1 game final). A total of 9 games and 6 of those games were against some rubbish as well.

Us: FC Alashkert (2 games), Lyon (2 games), Sparta Prague (2 games), Brøndby (2 games),Borussia Dortmund (2 games), Red Star Belgrade (2 games), S.C. Braga (2 games), RB Leipzig (2 games), 16 games played and the final in front of us. FC Alashkert would be the only team I would class as rubbish.

I know who had the harder run of games in Europe and so do they no matter how the spuds try to dress it up.

Don't be confusing they cnuts with facts...

14 hours ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Close to the truth but I’m watching it in red lion boozer not the iPad 😂

The iPad was her idea the fucking idiot 

Well that’s an upgrade mate. How did you manage to pull that one off :lol:

14 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

Turned on Clyde. When Andy Halliday came on the panel said, I hope he does something special. Mark Wilson said, "Injure someone."

I genuinely don’t mind that as long as there are Rangers men on it the same. There’s nothing worse than Scottish pundits pretending to support Morton or Dunfermline 

12 hours ago, ZZed said:

septic played:Fussballclub Zürich, (2 games),FC Nantes(2 games), Vojvodina(2 games quater final),Dukla Prague(2 games semi-final), Inter Milan(1 game final). A total of 9 games and 6 of those games were against some rubbish as well.

Us: FC Alashkert (2 games), Lyon (2 games), Sparta Prague (2 games), Brøndby (2 games),Borussia Dortmund (2 games), Red Star Belgrade (2 games), S.C. Braga (2 games), RB Leipzig (2 games), 16 games played and the final in front of us. FC Alashkert would be the only team I would class as rubbish.

I know who had the harder run of games in Europe and so do they no matter how the spuds try to dress it up.

Dukla Prague 😄