Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

6 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Tbf, you hated him when he was Assistant to Walter.

No I never. I hated the thought of him being the manager and thought he was a shite stand-in the games he "managed" and said so, vocally, and that the thought of him being the manager was infuriating. 

The hate came when he was actually our manager after that.

What's that got to do with the point anyway? 

21 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Just got home, time to revel in some despair!

https://planetradio.co.uk/podcasts/superscoreboard/listen/2037411/

Enjoy!

No more for me. When you’ve smiled so much your face hurts and laughed so much you have sore ribs, it’s time to call a halt! :p:

14 minutes ago, Badger said:

They have won 11 of the last 13 domestic trophies available, and may well make it 12 out of 13. They have won 9 leagues in a row.

It is hardly "the bad times" for them. 

The issue comes with a sense of entitlement about 'the ten'. They feel cheated by us and that 'the ten' is their birth right. They've been singing about it for 4-5 years now, and it was fully expected as being a formality. Having had everything their own way for a decade now, they simply cannot cope with having a challenge. Their arrogance is their undoing.

I love it.

They genuinely think we are cheating this year due to our accounts and a financial shortfall. 

It's "financial doping" according to them because the likes of Park and Bennett are paying the millions in shortfalls from their own pockets.

I can kinda see why any rival fan might be annoyed, but it's not cheating - not with any definition of the word.

But it's OK for Dermott Desmond to pay Brendan Rogers 45k per week from his own money, Roy Keane similar, Robbie Keane the same? 

Is it one rule for us and another rule for them when it comes to people who own us putting money in?

9 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

They genuinely think we are cheating this year due to our accounts and a financial shortfall. 

It's "financial doping" according to them because the likes of Park and Bennett are paying the millions in shortfalls from their own pockets.

I can kinda see why any rival fan might be annoyed, but it's not cheating - not with any definition of the word.

But it's OK for Dermott Desmond to pay Brendan Rogers 45k per week from his own money, Roy Keane similar, Robbie Keane the same? 

Is it one rule for us and another rule for them when it comes to people who own us putting money in?

It's a fair percentage of their fans fail to safe mode.

Celtic are not winning - we must be being cheated

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

Did anyone else recognise Tom from Possil’s voice?

Let me jog your memory just in case...

Nice of Alex Rae, the big Rangers man on Clyde One to let Tommy the taxi driver to come on and call us cheats reference "the big Scottish football cheating scandal" unchallenged. 

Seriously get's on my tits some of the so-called Rangers folk on these platforms like radio, media and TV.

22 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Nice of Alex Rae, the big Rangers man on Clyde One to let Tommy the taxi driver to come on and call us cheats reference "the big Scottish football cheating scandal" unchallenged. 

Seriously get's on my tits some of the so-called Rangers folk on these platforms like radio, media and TV.

Ran into him on Queen St one night and said, "Alright Gavin, how you doing mate?"

He didn't like that.

2 hours ago, Badger said:

They have won 11 of the last 13 domestic trophies available, and may well make it 12 out of 13. They have won 9 leagues in a row.

It is hardly "the bad times" for them. 

The issue comes with a sense of entitlement about 'the ten'. They feel cheated by us and that 'the ten' is their birth right. They've been singing about it for 4-5 years now, and it was fully expected as being a formality. Having had everything their own way for a decade now, they simply cannot cope with having a challenge. Their arrogance is their undoing.

I love it.

I really got into supporting rangers when we went down the lower leagues and was some of the best football days ive had and the opposite would be true of some cetic fans, and up until this point all its been is plain sailing and trophy after trophy.

Everything went their way from top to bottom and punditd/media fed into that making up mad evaluations and pretending they were a europe elite. Now reality is setting in its crashing down around them

it is indeed glorious to be in this position :cheers:

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Tbf to Alex is on SSB often and if he constantly challenged every type of comment, we'll it wouldn't be feasible. Particularly during a show full of bitter taig meltdown, just let it run. 

And I have seen him in the past stepping out of the safe punditry to call of certain comments. Especially on BT with that cretin Sutton 

36 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Tbf to Alex is on SSB often and if he constantly challenged every type of comment, we'll it wouldn't be feasible. Particularly during a show full of bitter taig meltdown, just let it run. 

And I have seen him in the past stepping out of the safe punditry to call of certain comments. Especially on BT with that cretin Sutton 

Nah sorry mate there is every type of comment that you refer to (which I agree there's a lot of daft remarks that's best ignored otherwise you'd spend all night just arguing with taigs back and forth) but "the great cheating scandal" that can't (or shouldn't) go unchallenged. 

Unacceptable any so-called Rangers man doesn't jump in and correct that especially when they are quick to butt-in on other stuff when they see fit.

Just because it's Alex Rae he doesn't get a pass. We need folk like him to actually step up - which too few of them ever do.

4 hours ago, British_Empire said:

To be honest it likely feels he doesnt need to stoop to a looneys level like that. Any sane person would know what happend and be able to come to terms with it. More importantly we've been punished and we're back. 

no point giving the cunts a platform to be well, cunts

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

To be honest it likely feels he doesnt need to stoop to a looneys level like that. Any sane person would know what happend and be able to come to terms with it. More importantly we've been punished and we're back. 

no point giving the cunts a platform to be well, cunts

I agree to an extent but only for the usual crap they come out with.

Someone on national radio making a claim saying it was the ultimate cheating scandal should never go unchallenged - especially from a Rangers person. 

4 hours ago, British_Empire said:

I saw it as he wasn't taking the bait and blocked the guy from twisting the debate to Rangers.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I saw it as he wasn't taking the bait and blocked the guy from twisting the debate to Rangers.

Don't care tbh. Still doesn't wash with me.

Should have stepped in and corrected him, on the spot.

I've not heard one good reason/excuse from any of these replies - will all due respect to each of you.

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Don't care tbh. Still doesn't wash with me.

Should have stepped in and corrected him, on the spot.

I've not heard one good reason/excuse from any of these replies - will all due respect to each of you.

I get your point and Tbf it irked myself at the time however although not everyone’s cup of tea, no one can claim anything other than Alex is a Rangers man. I’ve heard him intervene numerous times on sly comments from celtic fans and like myself it probably just comes to the point where you just don’t give them the oxygen to spout their nonsense, which is what he did. Put it this way, you could have the clearest  most comprehensive explanation in the world outlining the facts of our issues starting with a legal loophole which they in fact used also, but this gets overlooked etc etc...

The bottom line is they will never be persuaded otherwise, alternate reality is in the fabric of their very existence from their ‘perpetual victimhood’, ‘anti Irish racism’ to probably the biggest scandal in sport which they square up be claiming to be a ‘separate entity’ Everyone knows is a lie, they just won’t face the truth even though the real victims here are very much their own... I’m not advocating giving them a free run to say whatever they want but sometimes when dealing with bitter numbskulls like that fool on the radio it’s just not worth the effort and probably gets to them more you don’t entertain them...