UB 1-0 GB

eskbankloyal

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

We havent IMO. We have mocked them with this. The UB have played a blinder here. It is levels above what they attempted. 

Big clubs and big supports do no need to be getting involved in this you win by beating them and winning trophies not behaving like some daft wee kid.

21 minutes ago, Smile said:

Big clubs and big supports do no need to be getting involved in this you win by beating them and winning trophies not behaving like some daft wee kid.

Most of them are wee guy so fair play to them . If it winds up them even better 

17 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

They mocked their wee wind up attempt after a win. You just like to moan.

And with that they gave them the attention they wanted, you hurt teams by beating them and winning trophies not wind ups.

Easy to use the you like to moan line when i'm being honest here.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

And with that they gave them the attention they wanted, you hurt teams by beating them and winning trophies not wind ups.

Oh aye because that's how derbies in the world of football work. Don't wind up your rivals :lol:

Clown

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Oh aye because that's how derbies in the world of football work. Don't wind up your rivals :lol:

Clown

Wind them up when we win something not because we have won a game, that's what's wrong with the new generation of supporters they suffer from premature ejaculation.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Wind them up when we win something not because we have won a game, that's what's wrong with the new generation of supporters they suffer from premature ejaculation.

Premature ejaculation would be the scum putting out posters and Sheridan making a mocking video before the game starts, even though we have bossed them over several old firm games now. What we did was shove it down their throat on the park and now quite rightly shoved it up their shite pipe after to highlight how embarrassing their ill-placed smugness was. 

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

You are moaning though. Fan rivalry is always gonna result in giving or receiving attention from the rival. Why shouldn't our fans take an opportunity to get back at them? Hopefully there are many more opportunities to come and they keep doing it. 

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

You realise most of the younger generation have suffered nothing but shite in their years of supporting us so far and year after year have had to tolerate that lot sticking the boot in

Quite incredible they can even muster the excitement they do at times.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

You realise most of the younger generation have suffered nothing but shite in their years of supporting us so far and year after year have had to tolerate that lot sticking the boot in

Quite incredible they can even muster the excitement they do at times.

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

You are moaning though. Fan rivalry is always gonna result in giving or receiving attention from the rival. Why shouldn't our fans take an opportunity to get back at them? Hopefully there are many more opportunities to come and they keep doing it. 

I have invested enough time in this now thanks for your input.:unsure:

I'm not even a huge UB fan, but the pre-teen brigade have been giving it the big yin and acting like they run the place for far too long even when they're known for being total shite bags who run away from opposition fans in fear of getting 'hurted', I'm glad to see the UBs giving it back to them, they've had an easy run of it the last decade but that's over now, they might have won a few but they still are and always will be only second best and in our shadow

I don't see what the big deal is @Smile it's a bit of harmless gloating and tame compared to things fans have done previously

The vermin have been gloating for years, the UBs doing this is a great reminder to them that they aren't as special or as invincible as they think they are

Just now, Willis said:

I don't see what the big deal is @Smile it's a bit of harmless gloating and tame compared to things fans have done previously

The vermin have been gloating for years, the UBs doing this is a great reminder to them that they aren't as special or as invincible as they think they are

30 minutes ago, Willis said:

Harmless fun.

Archived