That goal from Roofe

Virtuoso

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

See even when the ball reached the penalty area I was still not thinking for a second it was going in, because that would be too ridiculous 

Then it went in and absolute shock set in, then I fell over my coffee table and sent the lampshade swinging

What a fucking goal

Hope to fuck you had the curtains open and the neighbours saw you :dance:
Or at least your family saw it and they will piss themselves laughing every time that goal is shown over the next 100 years :mutley:

21 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

It really has gone global.  It's currently the 4th post on CNN's Twitter feed, in amongst their main coverage of last night's US presidential debate.  Just the 50.2m followers to that account...  

The Beahons like this. 

2 hours ago, rfc_watp said:

Switch the notifications off man!

During the game these days I switch off notifications and put my phone to silent incase anyones link is quicker than mine. Had more than a few goals ruined as people have messaged before I've seen it.

Glad I did it last night as trust me, watching that live and not knowing what was about to happen was 100x more exhilarating than knowing what was coming.

Normally I do before the game for the same reason, I get them automatically for all our games from an app. Normally they spoil the enjoyment of seeing the goal as you know its coming, but nothing could spoil watching that goal for the first time.

However for some games when anxiety is high I need to know as soon as possible.

Probably the greatest goal ive seen Rangers score. Pips Gazzas one against Aberdeen where he ran the nearly the length of the park for 8 in a row.  Couldnt believe what id seen, had to keep looking to confirm the ball was actually in the net. Simply something you will never forget.

Archived