Jump to content

That goal from Roofe


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

🙂

Fights for the ball in the pissing rain, goes past three, scores the best goal anyone will see this year from his own half, then taunts the home fans with an Anderlecht 'A', then offers a fucking squa

The hold up play was magnificent by Roofe - but that finish was stunning - one of the best ever - he started just outside his own box! Wonderful! 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Just watch his feet when he hits it.  In those conditions. Absolutely perfection in the execution.

And that is without what he did in the run up to hitting it.

A quick glance a slight body adjustment and whack

A thing of beauty 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blueshoff said:

Just watch his feet when he hits it.  In those conditions. Absolutely perfection in the execution.

And that is without what he did in the run up to hitting it.

Was a brilliant combination of imagination, vision, intent and execution!

Looks better every time you see it, especially the view from behind the goal.

Hope he hasn’t injured himself again, hitting it that far!!

Blueshoff likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Was a brilliant combination of imagination, vision, intent and execution!

Looks better every time you see it, especially the view from behind the goal.

Hope he hasn’t injured himself again, hitting it that far!!

Thigh strain incoming.

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rgs649 said:

First time I've seen it from that angle. Belter.  

Been said many times but that goal gets better with every viewing.

Astonishing finish, especially in those conditions and the strength and skill to beat 3 or 4 players before the strike. 

Fucking unreal.

magic8ball, HG5 and Rgs649 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, RS4_wul said:

Been said many times but that goal gets better with every viewing.

Astonishing finish, especially in those conditions and the strength and skill to beat 3 or 4 players before the strike. 

Fucking unreal.

Me too it just gets better ,I remember watching it live and thinking him doing really really well getting the ball in a dangerous area and clearing the danger with the run ,then wow the strike .

Watched a few videos since with long range goals and this is up there with the best ,The only thing that could have made the goal even better is if it was a winner instead of a clincher .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...