That goal from Roofe

Virtuoso

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just seen the comments from Gerrard on YouTube regarding Roofe being a "coup'.  Gerrard said he's been watching him since his days at Oxford.  Obviously very highly rated by our manager and coaching staff.

football focus ,they had cameras everywhere ,managers houses non league grounds womans game but not a mention of our second goal,even an piece about pele being 80. when are they going toi come north to see or is it english broadcasting?e,b,c think they missed a chance to mention beckham

5 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Football Focus.  Not a mention.  How can you not even mention a goal like that?  

Probably as BBC Scotland are still excluded from any content from us and the BBC would have to pay BT or whatever to show it. 

42 minutes ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

football focus ,they had cameras everywhere ,managers houses non league grounds womans game but not a mention of our second goal,even an piece about pele being 80. when are they going toi come north to see or is it english broadcasting?e,b,c think they missed a chance to mention beckham

Yip piss poor.  I know they haven't got the rights for Euro games but at least mention it.  They talked about the piss poor CL games.  At least I now know some lassie has scored a goal every 83mins on average.

8 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Football Focus.  Not a mention.  How can you not even mention a goal like that?  

Seen it 3 times on English TV. Seen all over the world I would have thought. Time some in Scotland were shown up.

Just watched it a few times again ,just gets better .

But imagine if the move started just inside the Belgians half and Roofe made an identical run and beat the goalie from 25yrds .That would have been outstanding ,Difference in reality the wee man smacked it from 55yds ,

said it at the time “WHAT A FUCKIN GOAL”

Be funny if he did it all the time now, his shooting gets more shite the closer he gets to goal mouth so he's best shooting from ridiculous range.

The legend of the roofe

I blame the insomnia, it's a genuine excuse for being fucked in the head

5 minutes ago, Swally said:

Be funny if he did it all the time now, his shooting gets more shite the closer he gets to goal mouth so he's best shooting from ridiculous range.

The legend of the roofe

I blame the insomnia, it's a genuine excuse for being fucked in the head

Insomnia is a terrible thing,just think about most games we play ,He will need to drop to sweeper to have the chance of a long range shot ,never mind a shot from his own half 😂

Just now, magic8ball said:

Insomnia is a terrible thing,just think about most games we play ,He will need to drop to sweeper to have the chance of a long range shot ,never mind a shot from his own half 😂

It's a nightmare mate,  get 3 or 4 hours sleep a night if I'm lucky. I'm thinking about starting a club of fighting to get rid of all that pent up rage about no being able to sleep.

The first rule of club of fighting will be I'm no going to talk about it.

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Roofe owes me 1500 quid.

Wore my TV out watching that goal.

I keep sending it to people on my phone, but then I end up just watching it again and again in their message :lol:

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

I keep sending it to people on my phone, but then I end up just watching it again and again in their message :lol:

:lol:

My phone battery ran out sending people the video 

My fellow Bears lapped it up.

My pregnant sister at 1am not so much.

Threatened to tattoo retatd on my forehead. 

Thank fick she can't spell or my tattoo would look silly.

Archived