Defensive stat

King Jela

10 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

That's fucking brilliant. 

I thought Goldson was brilliant tonight, but a shout out to Balogun stepping in and looking conformable. 

Not to mention Bassey...

And Tav. 

Goldson and Balogun were outstanding tonight. Stayed calm and composed. Leadership. 

Here's some stats:

- Rangers have played 11 domestic games this season.  We've only conceded 3 goals (one of which was offside) and kept 9 clean sheets.

- We've played 4 European games against teams like Willem ii, Galatasaray, Standard liege, and conceded just 1 goal.

- Opposition teams have had a total of 2 shots on target against us in the last 5 games. 

- We've scored 38 goals this season.  Our defenders have scored 15 of those goals (Tavernier 9, Goldson 4, Barisic 1, Helander 1). Our defenders have scored 39% of our goals.

- Barisic has 5 assists, Tavernier has 6 assists, our full-backs are sensational. 

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

Here's some stats:

- Rangers have played 11 domestic games this season.  We've only conceded 3 goals (one of which was offside) and kept 9 clean sheets.

- We've played 4 European games against teams like Willem ii, Galatasaray, Standard liege, and conceded just 1 goal.

- We've scored 38 goals this season.  Our defenders have scored 15 of those goals (Tavernier 9, Goldson 4, Barisic 1, Helander 1). Our defenders have scored 39% of our goals.

- Barisic has 5 assists, Tavernier has 6 assists, our full-backs are sensational. 

The goals stat is a bit skewed since our full back is the penalty taker but the assists stats with our full backs is amazing and echos Liverpool's style.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

The goals stat is a bit skewed since our full back is the penalty taker but the assists stats with our full backs is amazing and echos Liverpool's style.

when you think last seasons main goal scorer has hardly kicked a ball yet  get morelos on song again and it could be  more

Just thought I’d say these are stats the full team should be proud of. The whole team including the forward players are shutting players down very high up the pitch and preventing the need for heavy defensive work at the back.

1 hour ago, molesmole said:

And Greegsy for tipping that onto the bar :pipe2:

Did he tip a shot onto the bar? Would that not be a shot on target if so? 

Not going to lie. I've watched Roofe's goal so many times I've probably started to forget some parts of the game 🤣

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

I’m still absolutely fuming the two games we’ve dropped points in tbh. 

Raging with the Hibs one. Such a stupid goal to give away.

Livi was frustrating cos we were clearly struggling to break them down and Itten and Roofe weren’t up to match speed. Plus Defoe was out.

Theres not a game now for the rest of the season that we won’t score in

Big thing for me is on Saturday Goldson made a mistake as did Kamara tonight....last season those mistakes were punished and ultimately it would cost us points....long may it continue that if we do make an error then we continue to get away with it.

Archived