Morelos

Swagger

No not a negative thread but just thinking there the team is flying and our main striker is struggling. 
If we can get him back to his explosive best then this team can go to another level yet. 
He’s still working away but needs those goals to come soon 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he was in the form of this time last season, we'd be winning games by 2 or 3 goals.

I honestly think if he hits form, we'll win the league. 

But, i also think he needed benched at the moment for a game or two, bring on as sub or whatever. We have ready replacements, and see if he can sort himself out.

The system has changed, previously everything was going through him and if he was off form or suspended we were fucked. It’s now more fluid with the expectation that he drops deep more to contribute, he struggles with that but who knows he might grow into it. The role suits Roofe more, I think that’s why he was bought as the manager thinks it will make us a better team than with Alfredo up front 

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Think he needs benched 

Itten and Roofe both coming on and having an impact in recent weeks deserve their chance to start 

Indeed.  Lose a bit of weight, learn to enjoy football, realise he is part of a team and currently one of the weakest parts, buck his ideas up and work hard.  If he does he will be flying in a month or two.

Just now, andyhrfc said:

Indeed.  Lose a bit of weight, learn to enjoy football, realise he is part of a team and currently one of the weakest parts, buck his ideas up and work hard.  If he does he will be flying in a month or two.

It’s that first touch it’s absolutely shocking 

I don’t think he looks overweight but his pace has completely vanished and he’s offside far more than he needs to be. 

Needs dropped. What's the point in signing Itten and Roofe if you don't change players who aren't in form. Both have shown they are reasonably in form for their little game time. Morelos has scored 3 goals in 2020, time to switch it up. 

Touch like an actual buffalo tonight. Looks cumbersome and clunky. For me, he needs rested. He only gets worse when things aren’t going well as he clearly gets frustrated at himself.

We will indeed be some team when he starts to click and things stop bouncing off him.

Archived