Morelos

Swagger

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Canny believe this daftys trying to make out he was joking about the violent offender nonsense cunt disappeared for about three months after it cause he realised he made an absolute cunt of himself and the whole forum was taken the cunt out him 🤣

I disappeared because I was banned.  Don’t take my word for it, ask the admin :lol: 

As soon as I can come on here I do.  I’ve been on this site for about a decade.  I’m not going anywhere.

People going on about how well Morelos was in his ten minutes today. He did exactly what he does every game. He makes himself available by drawing defenders out and shields the ball which results in a lot of fouls. He is playing well. He just needs a goal or two.

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

No reason why Roofe & Morelos can't play together in a front 3. For me, they are the best two forward options.  The other spot goes to Kent, Hagi or Itten.

We haven't dropped any points in the league when Morelos and Roofe have started together. 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Three month ban aye?

It might have been, aye.  I got a PM about a ban and that was it.  The admin in question wrote me back as soon as the ban was over and I asked him “now what?”.  I did state that nothing as far as I was concerned had changed.  I was free to mingle with the rest of you lot again.  It’s not my first ban, it wont be my last :lol: 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Boxing Day 🤣

Ironic that actually 

How so?  Does this relate to the ongoing conversation or have you changed direction since this isn’t going the way you hoped?

Also, I have access to the part of the forum for people who have been on a long time, or made a lot of posts (whatever the fucking criteria is I don’t know).  The only person I ever asked to be banned from this forum was BP9 and that’s because he voted YES.  I wasn’t even serious about that.  If I actually disliked people on here and wanted rid I would make a case there (not that anyone would give a shit).

I get the impression you take this forum too seriously...

1 minute ago, TMB said:

How so?  Does this relate to the ongoing conversation or have you changed direction since this isn’t going the way you hoped?

Also, I have access to the part of the forum for people who have been on a long time, or made a lot of posts (whatever the fucking criteria is I don’t know).  The only person I ever asked to be banned from this forum was BP9 and that’s because he voted YES.  I wasn’t even serious about that.  If I actually disliked people on here and wanted rid I would make a case there (not that anyone would give a shit).

I get the impression you take this forum too seriously...

Peace mate you got me on a spelling mistake congratulations for yer wee internet victory 🤣

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Peace mate you got me on a spelling mistake congratulations for yer wee internet victory 🤣

I couldn’t care less about the spelling mistake.  In fact, I don’t even think it was a spelling mistake it was an auto correct.  I fall victim to them too, it was you who tried to point it out and use it against me.  It was me that had to point out that you used it, unknown to yourself, this is beyond parody now :lol: 

Just now, TMB said:

I couldn’t care less about the spelling mistake.  In fact, I don’t even think it was a spelling mistake it was an auto correct.  I fall victim to them to, it was you who tried to point it out and use it against me.  It was me that had to point out that you used it, unknown to yourself, this is beyond parody now :lol: 

Or maybe I was admitting my spelling error ya numpty 

🤣

10 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Or maybe I was admitting my spelling error ya numpty 

🤣

How can you admit a spelling error when I had to point it out to you using this screenshot:

A175462B-D267-4316-B6CA-4431D3076B0C.thumb.jpeg.84ba7b5313fdb6e22e611a7387836e64.jpeg

If it was an error that’s fine.  I deliberately used the same misspelling to rip the piss and you pointed it out like I had made a cunt of it.  When in fact, it was you.  

Bottom line is, I know it’s a spelling mistake or autocorrect and don’t care.  It’s not something I’m holding against you FFS.

Just now, TMB said:

How can you admit a spelling error when I had to point it out to you using this screenshot:

A175462B-D267-4316-B6CA-4431D3076B0C.thumb.jpeg.84ba7b5313fdb6e22e611a7387836e64.jpeg

If it was an error that’s fine.  I deliberate used the same misspelling to rip the piss and you pointed it out like I had made a cunt of it.  When in fact, it was you.  

Bottom line is, I know it’s a spelling mistake or autocorrect and don’t care.  It’s not something I’m holding against you FFS.

Fs 🤣

Whatever pal I’m away for a patsy enjoy x

17 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’m a violent offender mate if you want a square go we can arrange it 

I would say I’m a violent offender who would take you on at Ibrox right now despite the wind and rain but admin would ban me again so I wont.

It’s Boxing Day.  Have a drink and calm down, mate.

Archived